Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

AquaRain's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"Shout out to Archangel Micheal! *high five*"

AquaRain replied Dec 21, 2012 to Prescription: Read 20 Times Before Ascension 2012 December 20

1 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by AquaRain

"1. For me nothing will happen unless it is meant to. I will still be myself and I wi…"

AquaRain replied Dec 21, 2012 to What will Happen on the 21st of Dec? And how have you prepared for the worst but hoped for the best?

42 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Mando

" MMMMmmmmmmmmmkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyy???? :-)"

AquaRain replied Dec 13, 2012 to I thought you were awesome, but you are crazy

66 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthias

"Thank you for knowing what many do not want to remember. Playing pretend is just too…"

AquaRain replied Nov 29, 2012 to " IF "---- IF ----- Spirit---" Is " --- then why are we still blind ?

66 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by John - Artist

"*applauds* Exactly. If I could high five you right now I would. Believe in what you…"

AquaRain replied Nov 27, 2012 to " IF "---- IF ----- Spirit---" Is " --- then why are we still blind ?

66 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by John - Artist

"You know what I believe you, those kinds of dreams are warnings of things to come. P…"

AquaRain replied Nov 9, 2012 to The message to humanity is the judges are coming, and Mother Earth will be saved.

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Jason

"I'm guessing you've never heard of an electoral college?"

AquaRain replied Oct 23, 2012 to Proof that election is rigged??

3 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by AquaRain

"Well its really pretty simple here on earth from the time your a small girl until yo…"

AquaRain replied Oct 19, 2012 to

just now

" Here's a warm hug from me to you. Please enjoy."

AquaRain replied Oct 16, 2012 to Greetings to everyone here :)

22 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by angel 1985

"Agreed. We are all old enough to see things for what they really are and discernment…"

AquaRain replied Oct 2, 2012 to A message from Greg Giles on Facebook,,,

41 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Seed

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Suiris commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"Raise above evil? Misunderstood aspects of yourselves are what is called evil. Aspects in need of…"
29 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE EVENT 2020, PLANETARY LIBERATION OPERATIONS UNDERWAY! PLEIADIAN FORCES - (link to video)
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI liked Krishna Kalki's video
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
5 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/'
"Please post this on my site... this is the same as Martial law exactly but it's the same…"
6 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship