Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

sailormon's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I am jealous of your outings, I see or at least don't remember many other beings, bu…"

sailormon replied Jan 15, 2015 to Experiences with the tall fair ones and the small ones, a worthy read for this site.

19 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Thanks for the lead will give this a look see."

sailormon replied Jan 15, 2015 to Experiences with the tall fair ones and the small ones, a worthy read for this site.

19 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"For some reason, I don't fea any longer. I have now and then felt a fear like you de…"

19 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Boy, you hit the nail on the head. I get those more than dreams now and then and rec…"

sailormon replied Jan 14, 2015 to Experiences with the tall fair ones and the small ones, a worthy read for this site.

19 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Unity, went to your page, enjoyed your insightful replies on the spiritual level as…"

sailormon replied Jan 14, 2015 to Experiences with the tall fair ones and the small ones, a worthy read for this site.

19 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Wish I could figure out all this myself. About the time I got it figured I was out i…"

19 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Hawk, check your friendship request. Based on what you say, I have a few important q…"

sailormon replied Jan 11, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"I was hoping to elicit a response like this from someone here. I don't know all that…"

sailormon replied Jan 8, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Son, you are taking things far too seriously to say "get real". What the hell do you…"

sailormon replied Jan 7, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Cameron, finally a post worthy of a reply. I drop in here off and on, but the effect…"

sailormon replied Jan 7, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_
5 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Red Cross Under Pressure For Withholding Two-Thirds Of Bushfire Donations... OUTRAGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST'
"Red cross owned by World Health Organization...well they sure are making healthy profit for…"
10 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"The Annunaki were a group of Pleiadian renegades, who "came down from heaven to earth" to…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"I do not know if the UPC was involved in Galactic business as I would not have been involved so I…"
2 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Val is of the Human type, as are most Altairians...some are Reptillian hybrids..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Cosmic politics is never static and has moved greatly to the Light, since the tensions of the…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship