Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Seeker's Discussions (2)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Friends to Help the World

Feel free to post if you're seeking friends to help the world or even just seeking friends for any reason. I'll start by posting the type o…

Started by Seeker in Enviroment, Earth & Animals

0 Aug 12

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"I read your replies, Valana. Wishing the best to you always. There are very high light frequencies…"
1 minute ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez replied to the discussion 'Yeshua, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- "THE ASCENSION PROCESS IS ALL ABOUT REIGNITING THE FLAME WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND TO ALL OF MANKIND, AND TO ALL OF LIFE" Via James McConnell'
"AMAD@: Es muy correcto esa llama es Dios en cada uno, el Ser que cada uno es por toda la…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Antarctica Mystery: Chilean Military Plane Goes Missing; and the coming solar Catastrophe cycle

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Antarctica-Mystery-Chilean-Military-Plane…See More
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'DEC. 12, 2019 is a 12:12:12 Day, STAY FOCUSED ON THE LIGHT - Vlog # 144'
"Oh thank you for this, Amparo...when Patricia was just starting out I think, when I first came…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post DEC. 12, 2019 is a 12:12:12 Day, STAY FOCUSED ON THE LIGHT - Vlog # 144
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dearest Amparo, Val wanted me to send this to you and his message and we found no place on your…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"And I appreciate you...and Val wants you to know that he appreciates you so very much as…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion VAL SAVED MY LIFE TO WRITE OUR STORY
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship