Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Miriam Gezala's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"FIESTA LOCA, YAAA!!!!!"

Miriam Gezala replied Jun 14, 2014 to Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians, and Andromedans, we are ready...

259 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna

"Yesssss, I'm alive and happy to know that it's very close! I don't know what exactly…"

Miriam Gezala replied Nov 7, 2013 to The Law of the Garbage Truck

38 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Johanna

"Great story Ara, as usual. In my day I remember it many times and helps me not to re…"

Miriam Gezala replied Nov 1, 2013 to The Law of the Garbage Truck

38 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Johanna

"GORGEOUS!!!"

Miriam Gezala replied Jan 1, 2013 to Happiness In 2013! Joy, Happiness, Bliss: Reminder!

53 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Joe Lavoie

"Have a GREAT 2013 Star, full of good news, Light, Love, Joy and much Laughter!. Love…"

Miriam Gezala replied Dec 31, 2012 to Happiness In 2013! Joy, Happiness, Bliss: Reminder!

53 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Joe Lavoie

"I'M READY AND WILLING TOO !!!"

Miriam Gezala replied Dec 16, 2012 to Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians, and Andromedans, we are ready...

259 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna

"Hi Jake!!! Nice to hear you're back from your "Road Movie", feel my hug, amigo mio."

Miriam Gezala replied Oct 6, 2012 to Greg Giles Blogsite has been hacked by the dark cabal

181 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Miriam Gezala

"I hope Greg is alright...It really sounds suspicious."

Miriam Gezala replied Sep 30, 2012 to Greg Giles Blogsite has been hacked by the dark cabal

181 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Miriam Gezala

"Hi you all, I've always had a crazy idea about the construction of these colosal str…"

Miriam Gezala replied Sep 5, 2012 to Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica.. VIDEO included

24 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Miriam Gezala

"Hello Star, there's a "science-fiction" novel by Rene Barjavel called "La Noche de l…"

Miriam Gezala replied Sep 3, 2012 to Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica.. VIDEO included

24 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Miriam Gezala

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
4 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
4 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
16 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship