Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Don Baaska's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I get that "pixelated" thing in the corner of both eyes now--not too frequently…"

Don Baaska replied Apr 20, 2012 to I don't understand what these lights are that I am seeing, can anyone help?

47 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"  I tuned in to the weather channel this afternoon and it reported another earthquak…"

Don Baaska replied Nov 24, 2011 to Ben Fulford: Rothschild Family Representative Leaves Japan Empty-handed, Makes Threats

17 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"I slept in until noon, made a pot of coffee and drank 3 cups and ate 2 bananas and d…"

Don Baaska replied Oct 29, 2011 to Tell us all what you did on the 28th Oct 2011 and did you feel a change?

31 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Deanne

"So what you think?   give the girl a chance, she's on a mission from God like the"Bl…"

Don Baaska replied Jul 24, 2011 to INELIA

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Merryn

"Yeah I found Inelia thru a series of synchronisities that first led me to Lucia Rene…"

Don Baaska replied Jul 23, 2011 to INELIA

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Merryn

"  Anush it appears to me that one of the conditions of incarnating on this planet an…"

Don Baaska replied Jul 19, 2011 to The BIG picture is.... that none of us little people on earth really do know squat.

40 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Fence Sitter

"Hi Delix   It's simple really.   You experience what you believe.   Or you believe w…"

Don Baaska replied Jul 19, 2011 to The BIG picture is.... that none of us little people on earth really do know squat.

40 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Fence Sitter

"Anush, your have put it all in a nutshell.   God created us as extensions of Himself…"

Don Baaska replied Jul 18, 2011 to The BIG picture is.... that none of us little people on earth really do know squat.

40 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Fence Sitter

"Are these guys Pleiadians?   "Chiquita"  "Fermando"---why are these Nordic types so…"

Don Baaska replied Jun 4, 2011 to I'd like to hear about your Ascension symptoms

119 Sep 6, 2011

"  I have had flu like symtoms recently for the first time in over 4 years. I live in…"

Don Baaska replied Jun 3, 2011 to I'd like to hear about your Ascension symptoms

119 Sep 6, 2011

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion

Life-like robots closer to reality

kooks will marry the robots soon enough-Dr Frankenstein and dr mengle are back with a vengeance;…See More
14 minutes ago
Immanuel liked Agarther's discussion Mother Mary on The Start of The Golden Age - Linda Li
37 minutes ago
Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post 15 MILLION CHILDREN DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Mother Mary on The Start of The Golden Age - Linda Li
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion You are Becoming a Galactic Human - free Sheldan Webinar
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 15 MILLION CHILDREN DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post GLIMPSING THE NEW EARTH
5 hours ago
Rich228 replied to the discussion 'Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked'
"I know it's not about Judaism. I'm just letting you know that those words come from…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship