Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

JamusDeus's Discussions (708)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

"This thread has been universal for me with great mirrors to go inward and heal mysel…"

JamusDeus replied Nov 10, 2019 to KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - MOST OF YOU NOW, MOST OF THE TIME IN YOUR DAILY LIVES, HAVE NOW MOVED MORE AND MORE FULLY OUT OF THE THIRD DIMENSION.  Via James McConnell

1 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by JamusDeus

"Thank you for your heartful focus. Much Love and Light right back at you!!!"

JamusDeus replied Aug 26, 2018 to Desire Manifest

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"Blessings"

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"Finally.  Still some smoke but this is a sight for sore eyes. Please continue to foc…"

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

""

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"Thank You Blessed Spirit "

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

""

JamusDeus replied Aug 19, 2018 to Desire Manifest

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"Thank you Blessed Spirit"

JamusDeus replied Aug 16, 2018 to Desire Manifest

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"I have come here, and come here for the clarity of self that I gain from the spiritu…"

JamusDeus replied Jul 29, 2012 to WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE !Why do you think we are all really collectively here at AC ?

193 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by RJK

"I feel that it is similar yet different for each of us. Similar in that our spirits…"

JamusDeus replied Nov 25, 2011 to WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE !Why do you think we are all really collectively here at AC ?

193 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by RJK

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Moves and counter-moves, Justin...The Light is helping the dark to trap itself....Wild beasts…"
45 minutes ago
Justin89 commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Sadly i dont see anything like the gcr, nesara/gesara, disclosure or anything happening at all this…"
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Nadler fears Hunter Biden being called as a witness...Because the hunters are about to become the…"
2 hours ago
"We need to free the UK from Brussels first and that includes London, which is fiscally greater than…"
3 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Hello Drekx, Q is posting: "a week to remember", there is so much rumor around, are we…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Justin89 commented on the blog post 'TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE'
"one can hope 2020 is when all this all happens but im not getting my hopes up its starting to seem…"
4 hours ago
Justin89 liked amparo alvarez's blog post TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship