Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ananta Anandini's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Cedric, Yogaville, VA. Satchidananda Ashram, (800) 858-YOGA [9642] would be a place…"

Ananta Anandini replied Sep 16, 2010 to When to let go ...

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"This is very interesting, as I read the book: Return of the White Dove (Nikola Tesla…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jul 15, 2010 to Steven Greer on the BP Oil Spill along with the Orion Project

31 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by SuzieG

""

Ananta Anandini replied Jul 1, 2010 to Omni Reveals the Four Principles of Creation

59 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"Hi, I will try to explain in simple 3D language in a few days, as it will take me a…"

Ananta Anandini replied Apr 23, 2010 to IMPORTANT PLANETARY CHANGES 2010

2 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Ananta Anandini

"Thank You Kiesha, This is great information and very true. I feeled the same way fo…"

Ananta Anandini replied Apr 13, 2010 to 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

65 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by paulfb88

"Personaly, I have a wait and see additude. I live in the HERE and NOW and deal with…"

Ananta Anandini replied Mar 11, 2010 to My personal thoughts on the Preliminary Draft of the Speech for us Earthlings

7 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by DRACO

"NAMASTE"

Ananta Anandini replied Mar 10, 2010 to My personal thoughts on the Preliminary Draft of the Speech for us Earthlings

7 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by DRACO

"This should be very interesting. I have a lets wait and see approch. Just remember t…"

Ananta Anandini replied Mar 10, 2010 to My personal thoughts on the Preliminary Draft of the Speech for us Earthlings

7 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by DRACO

"Dear All, Even a channel sometimes can have down time, like we all due. In those an…"

Ananta Anandini replied Mar 2, 2010 to You Are In The Midst Of A Spiritual Revolution

27 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by ev

"You welcome and Thank You for sharing and praying. It takes a special soul to sign u…"

Ananta Anandini replied Mar 1, 2010 to 8.8 Earth Quake in Chili, South America

3 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Ananta Anandini

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Papa Fred liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO RECOGNIZE A DRACONIAN SOUL, NARCISSIST, ENERGY VAMPIRE, EVIL PERSON
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez added 3 discussions to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Beginning Quantum Healing and Bunny Starts College-

Recorded: 09/09/97 September brings another timely entry into the archives of a channeling session…See More
6 hours ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Yes, it's a great technique to use in our own personal lives…"
8 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom''
"absolutely!!!"
9 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship