Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ananta Anandini's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Enjoy it to the MAX......... Jesus said: "Be in the world but be not of this world"…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jun 16, 2011 to THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

63 Jun 27, 2011

"This is very interesting. Have you read the BOOK of ENOCH by Dr. Hurtak, he speaks o…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jun 16, 2011 to THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

63 Jun 27, 2011

"Balance creates PEACE within and we can operate from that state of consciousness muc…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jun 16, 2011 to The Minds of Indigos

36 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by turtles

"I fit right in there!!!!!! I experience all the symptoms!!!!!!!!! Love Arisane"

Ananta Anandini replied May 26, 2011 to Do YOU have Rh Negative blood?

46 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Katjami/Soreya

"Dan,   I have been here since 1979 and yes we are way passed the first contact. :-)…"

Ananta Anandini replied May 24, 2011 to Commander Adama's First Contact Now Update For 5/23/11

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by marianinia

"Stargazing, Hello I am back again with more INFO. First of all, is this man on drugs…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jan 24, 2011 to He needs urgent HELP please!

38 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Ananta Anandini

"Stargazing, I just read your article and I have dealed with these problems before.…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jan 20, 2011 to He needs urgent HELP please!

38 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Ananta Anandini

"How true that is. What we identify(feed) ourself with we become. Blessings Arisane"

Ananta Anandini replied Jan 20, 2011 to Which wolf wins?

17 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Ananta Anandini

"I wonder what Vedic Astrology would reveal about the so called changes???We are not…"

Ananta Anandini replied Jan 20, 2011 to Recent changes to the Earth's alignment have resulted in the introduction of a new Zodiac sign. Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17

31 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Amelia

"Hi, I just posted 2 new bloggs and feel that you could benefit from reading them :-)…"

Ananta Anandini replied Sep 16, 2010 to When to let go ...

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"There should be a strict policy to ban anyone who is bringing propaganda into sports ...e.g. Motor…"
8 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
21 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
yesterday
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
yesterday

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship