Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

wrathex's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm currently very calm and have a general feeling of contentness. Over the last yea…"

wrathex replied Jun 3, 2011 to I'd like to hear about your Ascension symptoms

119 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"well in that case Jason hehehe, have a super dooper weekend"

wrathex replied Feb 18, 2011 to Message from Matthew: 13 February 2011

7 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Oddur Þorkell Jóakimsson

"It's full moon this evening and Orion is overhead, our star flared and lots of elect…"

wrathex replied Feb 17, 2011 to Message from Matthew: 13 February 2011

7 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Oddur Þorkell Jóakimsson

"Books or objects are not evil, only the minds of some men. Eating: I would say that…"

wrathex replied Aug 5, 2010 to Is the Christian Bible Evil?

22 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by starsnghts

"More than participate, co-create, and I think that is where many misunderstand. We…"

wrathex replied Apr 16, 2010 to Starchildren, Lightworkers, Earth Angels - the reason WHY YOU ARE HERE! : ) ~*

43 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Merryn

"Nice post tks."

wrathex replied Apr 14, 2010 to Starchildren, Lightworkers, Earth Angels - the reason WHY YOU ARE HERE! : ) ~*

43 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Merryn

"Lovely attitude Ben-Arion !"

wrathex replied Mar 11, 2010 to Simplicity in every moment....

37 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Yonatan Katz

"I'm not worried about ascension or spaceships or doomsday events, but I do have a se…"

wrathex replied Feb 28, 2010 to Spaceship dream

11 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by wrathex

"Sensitive ears can pick up changes in the pressure of air, when weather changes. Thi…"

wrathex replied Feb 18, 2010 to Ear tones. Ring Ring.

9 May 27, 2011
Reply by hohunk

"I'm not sure about the lables, names and so on, it has no effect on me and does not…"

wrathex replied Jan 23, 2010 to Starseeds... how do you know?

43 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Tom

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music ..any music with abusive language is no fit even for animals ..it effects your mind,…"
43 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music and any music with swear words is fit not even in the jungle as it will effect the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our…See More
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)'
"Excellent Read!"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship