Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sim L's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"It came from LOVE and LIGHT World from Ramsiel. I would not be surprised that Ron Pa…"

Sim L replied Jan 8, 2011 to Call NOW make a difference / Congressman Ron Paul is helping US

2 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Sim L

"Lovely, thank you for this message......Is there any way that you can post these mes…"

Sim L replied Aug 23, 2010 to SaLuSa - 23rd August 2010

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"Hi, I read your story, What you went through - helped you to grow and understand....…"

Sim L replied Aug 23, 2010 to Dealing with negativity - to the extreme

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Reikara

"I wonder how much he got paid to get on this one? Any healthy human being feels that…"

Sim L replied Aug 15, 2010 to Should Statin Drugs be given out free at fast food restaurants?

3 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"Hello, I would like to ask you question, please. What this picture represents? Is it…"

Sim L replied Aug 15, 2010 to Quote of the Day August 14th

6 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by JamusDeus

"If there are innocent people killed like this - who is killing them and what rest of…"

Sim L replied Aug 14, 2010 to I did not know that drones are used for this....? Did YOU? Am I dreaming and if not this has to STOP!

4 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

"Agree!, thanks"

Sim L replied Aug 13, 2010 to LIVING IN PEACE with NATURE, with ALL LIVING ENTITIES and with YOURSELVES is the only way to bring Peace on this Planet

9 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"I agree, What I think is that many people need examples how to do it, they understan…"

Sim L replied Aug 12, 2010 to LIVING IN PEACE with NATURE, with ALL LIVING ENTITIES and with YOURSELVES is the only way to bring Peace on this Planet

9 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"Hello, My dreams show me events in the near or further future, The last bigger one w…"

Sim L replied Jun 17, 2010 to Urgent message for all channelers regarding gulf gas bubble.

7 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by mo

"The thing is and you know it how I know it - that we are trying to wake up people, b…"

Sim L replied Jun 11, 2010 to BP Oil Company has Executed a (Intentional or Un-Intentional) Criminal and or Terroristic Act against the United States, in U.S. National Waters (Continued...)

6 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Peaceful Warrior

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL INVOCATION - CALLING IN THE ARCHANGELS IN EVERY DIRECTION
15 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Living On Light By Steve Nobel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Vibration of Abundance By Shelly Dressel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the country and how…"
6 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"~Yeah, Marique... ole 'creepy uncle Joe' is a scary fella (too funny). Just to be clear,…"
12 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship