Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sim L's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"It came from LOVE and LIGHT World from Ramsiel. I would not be surprised that Ron Pa…"

Sim L replied Jan 8, 2011 to Call NOW make a difference / Congressman Ron Paul is helping US

2 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Sim L

"Lovely, thank you for this message......Is there any way that you can post these mes…"

Sim L replied Aug 23, 2010 to SaLuSa - 23rd August 2010

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"Hi, I read your story, What you went through - helped you to grow and understand....…"

Sim L replied Aug 23, 2010 to Dealing with negativity - to the extreme

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Reikara

"I wonder how much he got paid to get on this one? Any healthy human being feels that…"

Sim L replied Aug 15, 2010 to Should Statin Drugs be given out free at fast food restaurants?

3 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"Hello, I would like to ask you question, please. What this picture represents? Is it…"

Sim L replied Aug 15, 2010 to Quote of the Day August 14th

6 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by JamusDeus

"If there are innocent people killed like this - who is killing them and what rest of…"

Sim L replied Aug 14, 2010 to I did not know that drones are used for this....? Did YOU? Am I dreaming and if not this has to STOP!

4 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

"Agree!, thanks"

Sim L replied Aug 13, 2010 to LIVING IN PEACE with NATURE, with ALL LIVING ENTITIES and with YOURSELVES is the only way to bring Peace on this Planet

9 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"I agree, What I think is that many people need examples how to do it, they understan…"

Sim L replied Aug 12, 2010 to LIVING IN PEACE with NATURE, with ALL LIVING ENTITIES and with YOURSELVES is the only way to bring Peace on this Planet

9 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Sim L

"Hello, My dreams show me events in the near or further future, The last bigger one w…"

Sim L replied Jun 17, 2010 to Urgent message for all channelers regarding gulf gas bubble.

7 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by mo

"The thing is and you know it how I know it - that we are trying to wake up people, b…"

Sim L replied Jun 11, 2010 to BP Oil Company has Executed a (Intentional or Un-Intentional) Criminal and or Terroristic Act against the United States, in U.S. National Waters (Continued...)

6 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Peaceful Warrior

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Ashian: You are almost there - Jennifer Crokaert
31 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion We Had Recently The First Alcohol Free Pub And Now We Have The First Meat Free Butchers...THE SHIFT..THE CHANGE IS HAPPENING Although Slowly
36 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion KejRaj: Gold Standard, Open Contact and More
37 minutes ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Affordable Reiki Classes on August 10-11, 2019 in Tampa Bay area for all levels including ReikiMaster http://healingtoday.com/classes.htm"
7 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Affordable Rki Classes in Atlanta at Atlanta

September 28, 2019 all day
We will present a Reiki 1 and a Reiki 2 workshop on September 28, 2019 near the Perimeter Center in…See More
7 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Charleston, South Carolina at Charlotte, North Carolina

March 28, 2020 all day
Affordable Reiki Classes across the USA Healing Today…See More
7 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"e' caldo.... 34 gradi...."
8 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIAN LIGHT FORCES - COMMAND PROTOCOL PANDORA - video
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship