Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

R U C's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"at 12:30 on this video could be related to what has happened... http://www.youtube.c…"

R U C replied Dec 31, 2013 to Mexican coastal highway cracks up and slides 300ft down mountainside into sea after earthquake near U.S. border

1 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by R U C

"Hah, I laugh because this reminds me of an experience I had.  In the corner of the f…"

R U C replied Dec 31, 2013 to Why can I not see them?

19 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Si

"Someone posted this video before,  but I think it has relevance to this post. http:/…"

R U C replied Dec 16, 2013 to Like a Thief In The Night...

8 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"Any Idea what season/episode the simpsons clip was taken from?  The episode with the…"

R U C replied Dec 12, 2013 to iSON -- December 15th/16th LAST CALL

18 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Sebanyoth

"Most things I can brush off as crazy, but the Simpsons thing you posted scares me no…"

R U C replied Dec 11, 2013 to iSON -- December 15th/16th LAST CALL

18 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Sebanyoth

"All this anti technology preaching has the ring of the church and it's Anti Science…"

R U C replied Dec 11, 2013 to Complete List of BANKS Owned/Controlled by the Rothschild Family

21 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"The Google one is okay.  Just don't take the Yahoo one as that organization is Illum…"

R U C replied Dec 11, 2013 to 666 FROM GOOGLE?? Google Wants To Put A Microchip In Your Brain To Facilitate Internet Searches.

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"What you say makes the answer so simple.  It is the light which causes duality.  To…"

R U C replied Dec 11, 2013 to Darkness within darkness

7 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by R U C

"From what you said above there are different levels of gods with a class system wher…"

R U C replied Dec 10, 2013 to Public Illuminati tech companies are showing their demise...

12 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"Oh the tittle had me thinking of Yellow Dancer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUORm…"

R U C replied Dec 10, 2013 to Look Up - A Song by Wes Annac

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'THE SHIFT ...America’s Largest Milk Producer Files For Bankruptcy – Cow’s Milk Is Inhumane & Unhealthy'
"Cows are not treated with great respect but are abused and forced to give milk so the vibes, energy…"
29 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
39 minutes ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Okay, I'm already there, but my earth self has no clue :)  I'm going to meditate on…"
1 hour ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Ashtar and One Who Serves -  TO REACH THAT NEXT STAGE OF EVOLUTION, YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH A SENSE OF REVOLUTION Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGESunday Call  11/10/2019   (Ashtar  &  OWS)  TO REACH…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"You are CURRENTLY IN the 5th dimension and working your magic through a projected persona [mask in…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Glad you found this data useful, dear sister...Of your options [I assume for anyone,] then…"
3 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
5 hours ago
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship