Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

lonehawk55's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I've experienced this on many occasions...on my face and arms....generally comes as…"

lonehawk55 replied Nov 20, 2014 to ANYONE EVER HAD A MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE LIKE TEAR OR RAINDROP FALLING ON FACE

8 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by John - Artist

"Yes indeed.....the negativity and attacks are quite offensive and seem to overwhelm…"

lonehawk55 replied Oct 31, 2012 to Where has the PEACE remained on this site?

58 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Divine Willpower

"This latest "ramblings" sound just like the prior ones which were self-described bog…"

lonehawk55 replied Oct 5, 2012 to GREG GILES COMMENTS ON 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS

36 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Auorix

"Meidert, I agree with hunter.  My knowledge of Beth goes back to when she took over…"

lonehawk55 replied Sep 28, 2012 to October Surprise ~ A Message from Ashtar through Elizabeth Trutwin, September 11, 2012

30 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Lady-C

"Anger simply oozes from your post regarding Obama.....not much love, which is an obv…"

lonehawk55 replied Sep 3, 2012 to List Of Obama Accomplishments!

272 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Jaque Templier

"I'm sorry Peter, but this is simply fearmongering, and Obama bashing.  Nonsense.  Ho…"

lonehawk55 replied Jul 24, 2012 to OBAMA IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!!

100 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LiLStar

"I think you need to listen to your own inner compass....what "we" have to say is act…"

lonehawk55 replied Jun 20, 2012 to what are your guys thoughts on alcohol?

209 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

""

lonehawk55 replied Mar 22, 2012 to FEELING DIZZY? ENERGIZED? NUTS?

32 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"I attended several sessions last year when he visited Colorado.  He never speaks, an…"

lonehawk55 replied Mar 17, 2012 to Braco is one of the most extraordinary healers of our time. He does not use specific techniques, but with his love and gaze alone he is able to heal people

18 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Robby

"A few others....Being There (Peter Seller's last with Shirley maclain)....The last M…"

lonehawk55 replied Feb 26, 2012 to 3 Spiritual Movies I can Recommend

32 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Melinda Claire Dennis

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
56 minutes ago
Ángeles de Crystal liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa (Pleiadian Emmisary), One Who Serves and Shoshanna - WE ARE BRINGING DISCLOSURE TO YOU Via James McConnell
59 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MENTORING FROM THE MASTERS: TO LIGHTWORKERS - 1
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Plejarens August 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

"Marvellous summary for those who may require convincing, anent the Meier case [as some call it.]…"
6 hours ago
David22 posted a blog post

Accepting Our Rightful Place

In this quote from William LePar's spiritual source, The Council, they inform us that as time goes…See More
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...MUST SEE'
"His strong will, his dedication and determination is TRULY AMAZING "
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...MUST SEE

A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...the creativity…See More
10 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Drekx Omega's video
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship