Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Darth Vindex's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Eating meat is not murder. Committing murder is. Once people realize this, it will m…"

Darth Vindex replied Mar 30, 2019 to 100 Vegan Protesters Invade Farm To ‘Fight For Animal Liberation’

2 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Darth Vindex

"Once upon a time there was this organization called Q, who decided to call themselve…"

Darth Vindex replied Aug 14, 2018 to Qanonsong

95 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by amparo alvarez

"I am glad that nobody is listening to psychiatrists nowadays. After the trailer for…"

Darth Vindex replied Aug 4, 2018 to IT'S OFFICIAL...People In Washington D.C. Are Seeking Psychotherapy Because They Are Diagnosed With "Trump Derangement Syndrome".....SOME PEOPLE HERE SHOULD TAKE SPECIAL NOTICE

35 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"I really feel for him. If he had been a little bit informed about the scientific imp…"

Darth Vindex replied Aug 4, 2018 to This Guy Is So Ready For The Nuclear Apocalypse

2 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Two of my comments to this important treat have been removed because they have becom…"

Darth Vindex replied Jul 25, 2018 to Soros Is Behind Refugee Crisis-Evil!!!; Leaked Soros Memo: Refugee Crisis ‘New Normal,’ Gives ‘New Opportunities’ For Global Influence

7 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Darth Vindex

"I absolutely agree with you that rape is an epidemic among immigrants but it is also…"

Darth Vindex replied Jul 25, 2018 to Soros Is Behind Refugee Crisis-Evil!!!; Leaked Soros Memo: Refugee Crisis ‘New Normal,’ Gives ‘New Opportunities’ For Global Influence

7 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Darth Vindex

"Soros is an actor!"

7 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Darth Vindex

"Coast to Coast = hoax to hoax. "

Darth Vindex replied Aug 19, 2016 to Believe It Or Not : Giant Killed by US Soldiers in Kandahar Afghanistan

5 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Pet Rock

"Requesting that the uploader of this post remove the post, or that the posts be remo…"

Darth Vindex replied Jun 14, 2016 to Islamic attack at Orlando gay bar-over 50 dead! Ex Wife Says Mateen Was Gay? ORLANDO MOSQUE TIED TO CASE HILLARY'S STATE DEPT SCRUBBED

91 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Malcolm is it not interesting that the FBI tried to find info on Marilyn Monroe and…"

Darth Vindex replied Jun 12, 2016 to CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Former C.I.A. Director General David Petraeus Is At The Bilderberg Meeting, And Gets Chased Down By Infowars.com Reporters While Jogging.

12 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Melissa posted a blog post

LOVE

Hi. :) It's Melissa a.k.a. Space Girl... I'm sorry that I'm not always here... I struggle a lot…See More
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART'
"Very good, many things all need to know and many things we light-workers already know. I like the…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post BARRETT ABSENT AS SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO BLOCK EXTENDED BALLOT DEADLINES
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Covid 19 RoadMap ...Twelve Step Plan To Create A Totalitarian New World Order...MUST SEE'
"Well what are you going to do about it now you know the truth "
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Covid 19 RoadMap ...Twelve Step Plan To Create A Totalitarian New World Order...MUST SEE
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship