Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Steve Hutchinson's Discussions (1,682)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"The more people that pray and do invocations like are in this post - the more powerf…"

Steve Hutchinson replied on Tuesday to ~ Emergency Appeal ~ Assist In Stopping The California Fires

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"Thank you so much for replying and sharing your video Pet Rock. Infinite Blessings o…"

Steve Hutchinson replied on Friday to Peace For The Holidays

2 on Friday

"I agree with your comment completely ET. Thanks so much for sharing. Infinite Blessi…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Oct 1 to The Need For Meditation By Tercy Logan ... And ... An Equinox Message Inspired by Archangel Hope Via Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Archangel Michael Prayer By Melanie Beckler

3 Oct 1
Reply by ET Hugger

"I loved them too Ishtarstarlight, and thanks so much for your nice reply. Infinite B…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Sep 7 to Love is the Greatest Healer By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Awakening Of Truth By Natalie Glasson ... And ... The New Light Coming Will Bring Us A World Where Kindness, Laughter, Sharing, & Peace Rules

3 Sep 7
Reply by ISHTARSTARLIGHT

"Thank you so much for your nice reply Jose. Infinite Blessings of Love & Light,…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Jun 28 to Project The Thought Wave Of Your Mighty I Am Presence By Tercy Logan...And...Ascension Period Of Self Realization By Natalie Glasson...And..Transcending The Guru Complex By Emmanuel Dagher.

2 Jun 28

"Thank you so much for your loving reply ET. Infinite Blessings of Love & Abundan…"

Steve Hutchinson replied May 30 to The Prayers You Offer For Others ... By Shanta Gabriel...And...Practice Breathing While Listening To The Energy Of Love Within Your Heart Space

3 May 30
Reply by ET Hugger

"Thank you so much for sharing that Jessica. I loved it too. Infinite Blessings of th…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Apr 11 to Sisterhood of the Rose : An Introduction By Bridget Orman ... And ... Love Through The Eyes Of Jesus Christ By Ann Albers ... And ...The Transcripts of Mary Magdalene: The Fundamental Aspects of Love

2 Apr 11

"Thank you so much for your replies Jason. Unbounded Blessings of Love & Abundanc…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Feb 6, 2017 to Areon From The Light Council of Time On Patience Through Jamye Price ... And ... Parables about Humility and The Power of The Holy Spirit Within Us

3 Feb 6, 2017

"Thanks so much for your replies Goldenmind. Unbounded Blessings of Love & Light,…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Nov 12, 2016 to The 11:11 Gateway ~ And A Prayer For Preparation - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Are You a Member of the Team of Transformation in Embodiment? by Natalie Glasson

2 Nov 12, 2016

"I just finished meditating with Christine's transmission for the first time... and W…"

Steve Hutchinson replied Oct 27, 2016 to Christine Day's Pleiadian Broadcast October 2016 With Newsletter

1 Oct 27, 2016

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Susan Daniels commented on the blog post 'Green Symbolic Color of Spirituality • Heart Chakra'
"Thanks for your comments. Green has always been one of my favorites. :) "
1 hour ago
Joe gaethofs liked rev.joshua skirvin's discussion My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Paradise California - Love In Action

Paradise California - Love in…See More
5 hours ago
Justin89 liked Agarther's discussion SHELDAN's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
7 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

SHELDAN's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .11-11-11 Was quite the day energetically. Joining in on some…See More
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a discussion

My Three Suns [video] Patented hexagonal sun simulator

My Three Suns [video]Patented hexagonal sun simulatorThe fall rains arrived this month as a result…See More
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Veerabrahmam India's Nostradamus Saint...HIS PREDICTIONS'
"16. Millions of horses will come from the caves of Yaganti, to serve the Army of Lord Kalki, a holy…"
13 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship