Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Marnixvw's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

":)"

Marnixvw replied May 30, 2012 to "THE HIDDEN SECRET OF THE AGES" - Transmitted Through Ronna Herman, May

35 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by malic

"Hi Nick,   I feel very much connected to the Pleiadians. Also, listening to the voic…"

Marnixvw replied Aug 23, 2011 to What are the Pleiadian worlds like?

59 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Asthar

"I totally live by The Course (in Miracles)!   There no other way then seeing your ow…"

Marnixvw replied Apr 5, 2011 to Make a spiritually starved mind go "WOW"

62 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Sojourner Star

"Affirm this: "Love created me like itself" :D"

Marnixvw replied Mar 8, 2011 to How do you love yourself?

34 May 16, 2011
Reply by Cassandra

"I think SaLuSa is a very loving source. Although I agree with other commentators, we…"

Marnixvw replied Jan 5, 2011 to SaLuSa - 29th December 2010

27 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Marnixvw

"I had a (Yin) Yoga workshop recently by Kim Eng and she said to someone "there's not…"

Marnixvw replied Jan 5, 2011 to My fellow psychologists call it depersonalization disorder and I dont have a name for it.

31 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by UniLuv

"Hi dear Redeemer,   Personally I have had a lot of help by the book or guidance call…"

Marnixvw replied Dec 23, 2010 to Conflicting Messages and Information, What to Belive?

33 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"Yes, the best advice is to be with your breath and in your heart. A lot of things ar…"

Marnixvw replied Nov 14, 2010 to The growing pains of Awakening

23 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Jane in the forrest

"Beautiful message, thank you! Also, I'm beginning to experience the strong effects…"

Marnixvw replied Aug 31, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 7/8
5 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8'
"Thank you for your information, as always thank you for your time."
10 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
10 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
12 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF'
"Yes, I have read this statement twice before, I remember it well as I in turn continue in raising…"
18 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF
22 minutes ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Ft. Myers for all levels on December 7-8, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.fl2.htm"
1 hour ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Ft. Myers for all levels at Jacksonville, FL

December 7, 2019 to December 8, 2019
Reiki classes in Ft. Myers for all levels We will present…See More
1 hour ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship