Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Michael charles david jay's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"wonderful beautiful   wisdom  of the sacred heart"

Michael charles david jay replied Jul 25, 2012 to Bliss

8 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"wonderful   beautiful collection  of    wisdom  healing  and                        …"

Michael charles david jay replied Mar 30, 2012 to Solara An Ra

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Michael charles david jay

"dear athena     a truly   wonderful   expostion   of   higher  reality  thank  you i…"

Michael charles david jay replied Feb 24, 2012 to The MERKABAH Ships of the Ashtar Command by Cmdr Lady Athena

231 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Pebbles

"hi  draco     like  many    groups  of   people   they  plan  many  months  sometime…"

Michael charles david jay replied Feb 24, 2012 to Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009

20 Feb 24, 2012

"i bear witness  to what lord ashtar  said  during  meditation  in the bath  yesterda…"

Michael charles david jay replied Jan 18, 2012 to Ground Crew initiative: A Message from Lord Ashtar

10 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Alex

"what  ever  the  crime  whatever   the  punishment   we have  to   forgive     most …"

Michael charles david jay replied Jul 30, 2011 to Your feelings on vengance and punishment please respond

36 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by VioletRay

"the eternal  now  is not at this moment   every bodys   reality  because  of  condit…"

Michael charles david jay replied Jul 29, 2011 to First Contact Disclosure

64 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"dear  avi avi avi   there  are  many  forms  of  meditation   so  i  am  going  to …"

Michael charles david jay replied Feb 23, 2011 to Who can teach me the siplest forms of MEDITATION......????????

39 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by SuzieG

"hi draco the heavenly host have been working on this ascension scenario for a thousa…"

Michael charles david jay replied Oct 31, 2010 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation - 19th October 2010

24 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by MaryJane

"dear alexander thank you for this presentation from lord melchizedek i have read it…"

Michael charles david jay replied Jul 12, 2010 to 4th Energy Wave - Love and the Ability to Detach - Lord Melchizedek Channelled through Natalie Glasson

4 Jul 12, 2010

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'I am in shock'
"Zohar looks awesome-thanks Shirl"
3 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Message from YESHUA and MARY MAGDALENE: "DIVINE LOVE EMPOWERMENT" - channeled by FRAN ZEPEDA'
"Dear Amparo, animals are wonderful! :) I have a 'house bunny' animal companion,…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW'
"You have my support, I know you are true to your word and we need all the help that we can get. I…"
4 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"This is a little late in the day, but for anyone who feels an inner call to hold loving focus with…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship