Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Kaystar's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the post,Jason,Very interesting, although I think George would contend, t…"

Kaystar replied Oct 26, 2011 to mm this sounds like something george kavassilas mentioned when he went into the earth to go out into space. could this be what he meant also.

3 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Kaystar

"Hi Susie, I got photos with the same blue orbs the night before. Thought it may just…"

Kaystar replied Sep 12, 2011 to Urgent request!!! Moon phase

26 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rosie

"I LOVE George, & thank him heartfully for his sharing of His truth, which is so…"

Kaystar replied Apr 8, 2011 to What to you make of george kavasilas

40 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Exo

"So True, Rae. My family love the music of Bob Marley,they sing his lyrics, & und…"

Kaystar replied Mar 27, 2011 to What Makes Status More Important

26 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by RJK

"HELP!  Someone save me from drowning in such thick b*******!"

Kaystar replied Mar 25, 2011 to Update from the Galactic Federation March 24 1011

84 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Exo

"One Word...ONE "

Kaystar replied Mar 25, 2011 to The Message is Getting Distorted

42 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sashia Ishizu-Ishtar

"Blessings for your kindness TMS, I greatly appreciate your insight & your sharin…"

Kaystar replied Feb 20, 2011 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

" Thanks V4VP,its all good, just sharing"

Kaystar replied Feb 17, 2011 to Food for Thought from the "Allies of Humanity"

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by ShadowLady

"Choice, Bro! Had the priveledge to see him at Western Springs back in 1980,& Pet…"

Kaystar replied Dec 28, 2010 to Your spiritual or uplifting favourite Musical Artists?

91 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Spirit

"Bob Marley is still my Muse,Prophet,Spiritual Vibe,Body Groove. Jah Love!"

Kaystar replied Dec 28, 2010 to Your spiritual or uplifting favourite Musical Artists?

91 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Spirit

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"There are a lot of beings on this planet who need to evolve and one of them are those who wear or…"
8 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"All those wear or carry anything made from animals know them to be murderer's .... who will be…"
10 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

THE REVAL IS NOT THE ONLY SOURCE OF WEALTH FOR REDISTRIBUTION - AA MICHAEL

The Reval is not the Only Source of Wealth for RedistributionDecember 11, 2019 by …See More
17 minutes ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
22 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHILDHOOD CONTACT EXPERIENCES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't claim NASA began looking for the third star of Polaris because of my story.  I…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 3 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship