Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Adalis Stargazing's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"People are still going on with this haarp/weather control nonsense? No wonder Trump…"

Adalis Stargazing replied Sep 10, 2017 to Hurricane Harvey/HAARP Attack failed to Stop us.

7 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"I'm vegan, but I'm going back to being vegetarian. Might even go back to eating meat…"

Adalis Stargazing replied Jan 8, 2017 to Now For Some Good News : More People Are Becoming Vegans/Vegetarians

1 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"This is so stupid and pathetic. The kids look like Michelle and Barack. Too many dam…"

Adalis Stargazing replied Jan 8, 2017 to Obamas Kids Are Adopted!! I Found The Real Parents!!

10 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"What in hell kind of idiocy is this? "

Adalis Stargazing replied Jan 2, 2017 to Do You Ever Get Tired of It?

9 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"I'd like to know that myself."

Adalis Stargazing replied Jan 1, 2017 to Do You Ever Get Tired of It?

9 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Pet Rock

"There are no words for how stupid this is. Absolutely none."

Adalis Stargazing replied Dec 25, 2016 to 100% Proof Michele Obama Is A Man

39 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Stick

"Why are you wasting your time telling me all this bull? You should be approaching th…"

Adalis Stargazing replied Feb 7, 2016 to Can Dawrinian Evolution Explain Altruism?

42 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Yeah, you so don't know what you're talking about. All the evidence you need is on t…"

Adalis Stargazing replied Feb 5, 2016 to Can Dawrinian Evolution Explain Altruism?

42 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Yes! You are very much in need of strong understanding of the concept. By the way, y…"

Adalis Stargazing replied Feb 5, 2016 to Can Dawrinian Evolution Explain Altruism?

42 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

"so not gonna happen"

Adalis Stargazing replied Feb 2, 2016 to Resignation of Pope

4 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
3 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
4 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
15 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship