Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Rich228's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't it obvious by now, based on my testimony, that these are all the same beings?.…"

Rich228 replied Aug 22 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"I know it's not about Judaism. I'm just letting you know that those words come from…"

Rich228 replied Aug 22 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"This is what I'm saying! I appreciate your input but you guys have no idea what this…"

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"I've been literally possessed and tormented by these beings since 1999. They start b…"

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"Yes, lets leave it at that. Because now it's MY experiences versus YOUR experiences,…"

Rich228 replied Aug 21 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"You obviously don't know much about the "spirit world" and what we are actually deal…"

Rich228 replied Aug 21 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"I know they are real. But their agenda is not always. Have you watched the video, or…"

Rich228 replied Aug 20 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"I'm sorry that you think that this is fake news or delusional rants but it's not. It…"

Rich228 replied Aug 6 to Warning About The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Nibiru

5 Aug 6
Reply by Rich228

"Calling on Jesus and "the Master" is what trips a lot of people up. Jesus and the ma…"

Rich228 replied Aug 3 to Alien Feline Lyran Nazi Hidden Past

6 Aug 3
Reply by Rich228

"That's the whole point DUDE! The Galactic Federation of LIGHT led by Ashtar (Astarot…"

Rich228 replied Aug 2 to HAARP's Demonic Powers Exposed! Be Warned!

2 Aug 2
Reply by Rich228

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"The Plan demands that Johnson now delivers a 'no deal' Brexit on Halloween, then…"
27 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Oct. 23, 2019'
"please stay safe today and tomorrow <3"
3 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Public domain now..."
5 hours ago
"The whole world is SICK of zero progress being allowed on Brexit. They see clowns in both…"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"I know"
6 hours ago
"Problem is, UK must Brexit, as London is a major centre of the global finance system. Brexit…"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship