Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

KellyB13's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

" "

KellyB13 replied Nov 28, 2014 to LOL!!! A Thanksgiving Turkey With A Thanksgiving Message (The Vegans And Vegetarians Will Like This One!)

3 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by KellyB13

"Thanks for adding this post, blood types are an interesting subject and I'm fasci…"

KellyB13 replied Nov 13, 2014 to Blood Type and Starseed Origins

33 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

" Thanks for sharing : ) "

KellyB13 replied Nov 12, 2014 to ANOTHER HOAX OR TRUE? SECOND SUN?

72 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Windwalker

" "

KellyB13 replied Oct 30, 2014 to What lies beneath: Stunning photos reveal China's undiscovered cave network... and it's hoped site can become tourist attraction...LOVELY JUBBLY

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by KellyB13

" "

KellyB13 replied Oct 30, 2014 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 10/28/2014

17 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by FirstContactGroundCrewTeam

" "

KellyB13 replied Oct 30, 2014 to Draconians vs The Great Dragons

18 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Eclaire

" "

KellyB13 replied Sep 15, 2014 to Tripping the light fantastic: Amazing pictures capture a stunning display of the Northern Lights off the coast of Scotland...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Feather Winger

""

KellyB13 replied Aug 14, 2014 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation for August 12, 2014

2 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by KellyB13

"Many blessings to Kevin Annett & all those exposing corruption, you have my ete…"

KellyB13 replied Jul 25, 2014 to Urgent : There are rumours that a price has been put on Kevin Annetts head by Ndrangheta

14 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Traxiss

"Very informative video thanks, lots of helpful inside knowledge from Alfred & L…"

KellyB13 replied Mar 16, 2014 to Leuren Moret: Flight 370 was US demo for Putin; Patent scam; Payback for Tribunal vs Israel, US/UK...Watch Video

1 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by KellyB13

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"Here I speak of the FIVE EYES satellite technology, working for Earth Alliance Forces in…"
27 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"but that is for every human the same, or only royals?"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"Prince Andrew gives royalty a bad name....He forgets that space-faring Sentinels watch and document…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Agarther's discussion Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I have been discussing the veracity of the CROSS as a sign of faith, but also it's inner…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"I do not defend any church and am NOT SURPRISED by lower attendance in London. Where I live though;…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Melissa's blog post Let Me Explain...
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship