Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pet Rock's Discussions (2,190)

Discussions Replied To (1608) Replies Latest Activity

"no one will willing hand in their guns-there are 300 million guns in the hands of th…"

Pet Rock replied Dec 1, 2015 to We're At the Point of No Return

1 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"go ahaead and pull your pants down to make peace with aggressors"

Pet Rock replied Dec 1, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"if there weren't aggressive humans/et's everywhere there would be no need to protect…"

Pet Rock replied Dec 1, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"thanks Malcolm-it looks like the end of the world as we know it-I'm starting to 'fee…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 30, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"good to know this Malcolm thanks there is no way i'm going for surgery or kemo-not t…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 30, 2015 to Woman Combines Coconut Oil and Cannabis Oil -Cures Lung Cancer

2 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"oh yeah-it's our fault-typical far left twisted nonsense-I've learned that you and M…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 30, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"you saucy lefties are always are very useful for people , bankers or whoever, who wa…"

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"thank you Micheal-patriotism is honorable in my family and circle"

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"Jesus said turn the other cheek but he meant don't bother going after someone for wh…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 29, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

"feeather-for one second forget about the cia/mossad etc. causing the all the problem…"

Pet Rock replied Nov 29, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"Jeremy Corbyn is a danger of the reddest hue, in the UK. He has a faith and it's called…"
34 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEVERAL SHORT MESSAGES OF THE DAY FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Yes, I definitely agree with you, Amparo...and we are doing just that...but Val is referring to…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Tip To All Those Who Go To Temples...Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Hare Krishna ..And Others'
"Problem solved ..go in clean and go out clean "
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"These are test flights over the dry lake bed....EARTH HUMAN PILOTS...And if you had any common…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine Mother By Ronna Herman

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine MotherBy Ronna Herman & Archangel MichaelBeloved…See More
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship