Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Schwadda's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel like the letter should be more specific.  What exactly are you referring to?…"

Schwadda replied Jun 19, 2012 to OPEN LETTER TO ALL MEDIA- MAKE THIS VIRAL

17 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by freebz

"I just went through this and am over it now, after really absorbing these concepts: …"

Schwadda replied Apr 19, 2012 to Desires to leave the Physical Plane..

31 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

""

Schwadda replied Mar 27, 2012 to Do i have to become vegetarian?

56 Mar 31, 2012

""

Schwadda replied Mar 19, 2012 to The Japanese gov't is warning folks that there may be another big quake next week

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Our scientists are actually onto physical signs from the earth that an earthquake is…"

Schwadda replied Mar 19, 2012 to The Japanese gov't is warning folks that there may be another big quake next week

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"That sounds so good right now!  I can't wait to open up all of these new doors.  Lov…"

Schwadda replied Feb 19, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"Lovely.  Great energies.  Thank you!"

Schwadda replied Feb 17, 2012 to Christ Consciousness Mirror of Unconditional Love By Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson 12-02-2012

8 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by lilium flower

"Thank you so much for the encouragement, Mel!  Well except the weight gain part.  :P…"

Schwadda replied Feb 17, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"LOL re body hair!  I'm around a 27 and just feel lots of personal transformation goi…"

Schwadda replied Feb 13, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"Best post I've read in a long time and I admit, I'm one of those who often wishes to…"

Schwadda replied Jan 3, 2012 to Ascension - Your Missions & Agreements

27 Jan 14, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE EVENT 2020, PLANETARY LIBERATION OPERATIONS UNDERWAY! PLEIADIAN FORCES - (link to video)
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI liked Krishna Kalki's video
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
4 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/'
"Please post this on my site... this is the same as Martial law exactly but it's the same…"
5 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/
6 hours ago
Portia2012 liked Krishna Kalki's video
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship