Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valana's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Cmdr Thor wants me to add here that they do not back any particular religion or  non…"

Valana replied Feb 26 to Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican – This is what happened

3 Feb 26
Reply by Agarther

"Thank you for posting this, Agarthar, I had not read it.  Perhaps the full truth wil…"

Valana replied Feb 26 to Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican – This is what happened

3 Feb 26
Reply by Agarther

"James and Joanna I want to apologize for the misunderstanding…I was NOT saying you w…"

Valana replied Feb 13 to Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - PREPARE FOR THE EVENT THAT IS COMING, AND IN THE HIGHER REALMS HAS ALREADY ARRIVED: Via James McConnell

10 Feb 13
Reply by James McConnell

"Amparo, I totally agree with you...The Ufology Community is built around Ashtar...he…"

Valana replied Feb 11 to Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - PREPARE FOR THE EVENT THAT IS COMING, AND IN THE HIGHER REALMS HAS ALREADY ARRIVED: Via James McConnell

10 Feb 13
Reply by James McConnell

"Drekx, I'm waiting to talk with Val about his introducing me to the Sirtian Leader a…"

Valana replied Feb 7 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Excuse me...are you saying Cmdr Ashtar was a renegade and died in 1983?\ I went to t…"

Valana replied Feb 7 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

"As I was trying to edit my typos in this, I came to the word I meant to be "violent"…"

Valana replied Feb 6 to Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon The WHO knows full well what is occurring

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"I'm wondering if primitive civilization wasn't a bit more advanced than we are now i…"

Valana replied Feb 6 to Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon The WHO knows full well what is occurring

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"I'm wondering if primitive civilization wasn't a bit more advanced than we are now i…"

9 Feb 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"Drekx, speaking of complimnts, did you read my post on my "Wings Teleport" and see w…"

Valana replied Feb 6 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship