Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valana's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"You probably are correct. Betty Hill (first Abductee that went public) was asked by…"

Valana replied May 6 to Mysterious "Merkabah" Quietly Spins Over New York Sky!

8 May 6
Reply by Valana

"What it looks similar to me is what Dr Greer called a lazer light he used to vector…"

Valana replied May 5 to Mysterious "Merkabah" Quietly Spins Over New York Sky!

8 May 6
Reply by Valana

"Pet Rock, do you think this looks the same as the other pics you took a month or so…"

Valana replied May 4 to Mysterious "Merkabah" Quietly Spins Over New York Sky!

8 May 6
Reply by Valana

"Thank you, Pet Rock.  Why don't you start a nutrition group, you're interested in it…"

Valana replied Apr 27 to 5G, biometrics systems being covertly installed in US schools during coronavirus lockdowns

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

"One more thing I forgot...a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar or more each day will…"

Valana replied Apr 26 to 5G, biometrics systems being covertly installed in US schools during coronavirus lockdowns

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

"Anothr thing is don't forget to cook with seaweed... Kombu and Wakini...Kombu will t…"

Valana replied Apr 26 to 5G, biometrics systems being covertly installed in US schools during coronavirus lockdowns

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

"Who on here is 90?  Drekxy's trying to push me over the edge. I haven't got any wrin…"

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

"OK if you take the "mesh" picture of Amparo and put it on a straight pole like this…"

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

"Back in early 90's I slid on the ice up in Missouri, cracked my shoulder and bgroke…"

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

"Come over to my site and meet a different Valana!  I just don't want to rock the boa…"

57 Apr 27
Reply by Valana

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship