Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valana (Patti)'s Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh...ok, tks… this reminds me of old times...remember when those trolls were all aft…"

Valana (Patti) replied 2 hours ago to Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I remember Universal Mother, she was here last time I was here, I believe it was bac…"

Valana (Patti) replied 3 hours ago to Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I do remember your mentioning Denmak but I don't read everything because I try to sa…"

Valana (Patti) replied 4 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Drekx this was an astral introduction, he wanted me to know he was working with them…"

Valana (Patti) replied 9 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"That's weird... Alan, did you get my reply to your message? Pet Rock he will try to…"

Valana (Patti) replied 10 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Alan, I got back up to come tell you I forgot you said you were an Alien but then yo…"

Valana (Patti) replied 21 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Did you not get my private message?"

Valana (Patti) replied yesterday to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Yes, that's her.  She said she took a little girl's budy that died.  Of course she w…"

Valana (Patti) replied yesterday to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Thank you for the confirmation, Drekx. There are Reptoids here that are indigenous t…"

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Alan, did you see the interpretation I posted in my group, it's a page insde the boo…"

110 1 hour ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
DemonOrca95 replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"I have an interesting story of my own regarding that book.A couple of years ago, a close friend of…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking'
"Would you like to hug the rainbow eucalyptus tree "
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"Oh...ok, tks… this reminds me of old times...remember when those trolls were all after you…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"She's still around....Charlotte.."
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"I remember Universal Mother, she was here last time I was here, I believe it was back in 2015, been…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"I do remember your mentioning Denmak but I don't read everything because I try to save my…"
4 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship