Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

plazmuh's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheers Your So Kind Regards Plazmuh"

plazmuh replied Apr 17, 2012 to London 2012 Olympics and the Galactic Federation Of Light...

98 May 13, 2012
Reply by B. Lank

"You are kind and forgiving.. You ever have one of those days when everything goes wr…"

plazmuh replied Apr 17, 2012 to London 2012 Olympics and the Galactic Federation Of Light...

98 May 13, 2012
Reply by B. Lank

"It was never my intent to cause you any distress and if this is the case I am truly…"

98 May 13, 2012
Reply by B. Lank

"Old ways are to put aside in The Golden Age my friend.. I do not deny justice has to…"

plazmuh replied Apr 16, 2012 to Possible Scenario For Mass Arrests-How is it only a small # of people know about this?

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by MarkFurther

"This Planet is being cleansed wether the corrupt like it or not.. They have little o…"

plazmuh replied Apr 16, 2012 to Possible Scenario For Mass Arrests-How is it only a small # of people know about this?

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by MarkFurther

"Nancy thank you for your kind words my dear.. It was just a random find i was actual…"

plazmuh replied Apr 15, 2012 to About Plazmuh

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by plazmuh

"It just leaves you giddy in anticipation.. I dont know wether that helps or frustrat…"

plazmuh replied Apr 13, 2012 to Galactic Federation of Light - You will notice a great more detail in subsequent sightings from us, Channeled by StarGazer - Cheryl

21 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Marlena

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Beginning Quantum Healing and Bunny Starts College-

Recorded: 09/09/97 September brings another timely entry into the archives of a channeling session…See More
52 minutes ago
amparo alvarez added 2 discussions to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
1 hour ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Yes, it's a great technique to use in our own personal lives…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom''
"absolutely!!!"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"I also use this violent flame everyday, sometimes several times a day. I learned it from st.…"
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship