Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

plazmuh's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"OBAMA AND PUTIN ARE BOTH GALACTIC SO MUCH FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE"

plazmuh replied Aug 11, 2014 to Putin Issues Global War Order Against Obama Regime

37 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"OH NO HE DOESNT STOP SCAREMONGERING"

plazmuh replied Aug 11, 2014 to Putin Issues Global War Order Against Obama Regime

37 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"This is FAKE As already said It is not the remit OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION to warn…"

plazmuh replied Aug 7, 2014 to ASHTAR COMMAND: The Galactic Federation of Light Warns Humanity!!!

17 Aug 8, 2014

"Please Please Mr Drex Can you tell the West to get the fcuk on with it.. The rhetori…"

plazmuh replied Jul 31, 2014 to WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN DOESN'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN AND MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPREAD FREE ENERGY IN THE WORLD

17 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Samuel Schmitt

"Why dont the US do this Why dont the UK do this Why dont the EU do this.. Because t…"

plazmuh replied Jul 30, 2014 to WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN DOESN'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN AND MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPREAD FREE ENERGY IN THE WORLD

17 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Samuel Schmitt

"So tell me Darkstar Just how far has your outrage at sombodies Gayness or Otherwise…"

plazmuh replied Jul 17, 2014 to New Obama Gay Lover Picture Gallery: Mainstream Media Does Not Want You To See ! ...plus...Proof That Michelle Obama Is A Man

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"The real question is does this rubbish matter.. The answer is of course NO.. And is…"

plazmuh replied Jul 16, 2014 to New Obama Gay Lover Picture Gallery: Mainstream Media Does Not Want You To See ! ...plus...Proof That Michelle Obama Is A Man

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"I cant really believe the Illuminati employ sombody so stupid.. Thanks for wasting m…"

plazmuh replied May 6, 2014 to Putin And His Gang Are Pissed Off

25 May 7, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Pictures fine but i hate all the blue in the background Much Love Pllazmuh"

plazmuh replied Apr 2, 2014 to Do you Like the NEW Header Design here on Ashtar Command?

36 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by MILAD

"I've heard some rubbish stories but this goes to the top of my list.. Scaremongerin…"

plazmuh replied Mar 17, 2014 to Malaysian Flight MH370 Was Diverted to Isolated US Base At Diego Garcia For Quarantine

42 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
Thumbnail

Experience The Power Of Divine Love By Melanie Beckler

Experience The Power Of Divine Love By Melanie BecklerMelanie Beckler: Hey there! Things can be…See More
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Experience The Power Of Divine Love By Melanie Beckler Melanie Beckler: Hey there! Things…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Experience The Power Of Divine Love By Melanie Beckler

Experience The Power Of Divine Love By Melanie BecklerMelanie Beckler: Hey there! Things can be…See More
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post COSTA RICA SET TO BECOME WORLD'S FIRST COUNTRY PLASTIC-FREE, FOSSIL=FUEL-FREE COUNTRY
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - "YOU HAVE BEEN DISEMPOWERED...TAKE YOUR POWER BACK"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - "YOU HAVE BEEN DISEMPOWERED...TAKE YOUR POWER BACK"
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship