Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

plazmuh's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"OBAMA AND PUTIN ARE BOTH GALACTIC SO MUCH FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE"

plazmuh replied Aug 11, 2014 to Putin Issues Global War Order Against Obama Regime

37 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"OH NO HE DOESNT STOP SCAREMONGERING"

plazmuh replied Aug 11, 2014 to Putin Issues Global War Order Against Obama Regime

37 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"This is FAKE As already said It is not the remit OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION to warn…"

plazmuh replied Aug 7, 2014 to ASHTAR COMMAND: The Galactic Federation of Light Warns Humanity!!!

17 Aug 8, 2014

"Please Please Mr Drex Can you tell the West to get the fcuk on with it.. The rhetori…"

plazmuh replied Jul 31, 2014 to WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN DOESN'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN AND MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPREAD FREE ENERGY IN THE WORLD

17 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Samuel Schmitt

"Why dont the US do this Why dont the UK do this Why dont the EU do this.. Because t…"

plazmuh replied Jul 30, 2014 to WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN DOESN'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS??? WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN AND MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPREAD FREE ENERGY IN THE WORLD

17 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Samuel Schmitt

"So tell me Darkstar Just how far has your outrage at sombodies Gayness or Otherwise…"

plazmuh replied Jul 17, 2014 to New Obama Gay Lover Picture Gallery: Mainstream Media Does Not Want You To See ! ...plus...Proof That Michelle Obama Is A Man

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"The real question is does this rubbish matter.. The answer is of course NO.. And is…"

plazmuh replied Jul 16, 2014 to New Obama Gay Lover Picture Gallery: Mainstream Media Does Not Want You To See ! ...plus...Proof That Michelle Obama Is A Man

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"I cant really believe the Illuminati employ sombody so stupid.. Thanks for wasting m…"

plazmuh replied May 6, 2014 to Putin And His Gang Are Pissed Off

25 May 7, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Pictures fine but i hate all the blue in the background Much Love Pllazmuh"

plazmuh replied Apr 2, 2014 to Do you Like the NEW Header Design here on Ashtar Command?

36 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by MILAD

"I've heard some rubbish stories but this goes to the top of my list.. Scaremongerin…"

plazmuh replied Mar 17, 2014 to Malaysian Flight MH370 Was Diverted to Isolated US Base At Diego Garcia For Quarantine

42 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on the blog post 'ULURU: WE DID IT!!! WE HIT CRITICAL MASS WITH MASS MEDITATION'
"Interesting Amparo, because the Pleiadians said the same thing with this message:"
29 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Alan you bring back memories of Ialy… was there four years and lived at a small resort town…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'THE IMPORTANCE OF LANGUAGE AND THOUGHTS by the ARCTURIANS through NATALIE GLASSON'
"Amparo, thank you for saying how advanced the Arcturians are. I love to get confirmations of what…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'THE IMPORTANCE OF LANGUAGE AND THOUGHTS by the ARCTURIANS through NATALIE GLASSON'
"Oh Amparo how blessed you are to watch it snow. It never snows here anymore. When I was little it…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Oh Amparo I'm not interested in the Titanic...the reason I asked is because Alan brought it up…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"The "Lions of Tarshish" will be there in Westminster, on INDEPENDENCE DAY....Join the…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Will Big Ben Bong for Brexit..? Nope, liberals in the Civil Service fear that Remoaner snowflakes…"
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship