Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Peggy's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"You know I have seen the moon just like what you described on 3 different occasions…"

Peggy replied Mar 25, 2011 to This one now is not the "super moon" WHAT I SAW LAST YEAR WAS A SUPER MOON!!!

6 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by VioletRay

"I smoked on an almost daily basis for a few years, and I really don't see anything w…"

Peggy replied Nov 12, 2010 to The Benefits Of Cannabis

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"Freebz, I feel ya!"

Peggy replied Oct 22, 2010 to Important Messages from VRILLON [ The Galactic Federation of Light] Brilliant Messages on Videos

16 Oct 23, 2010

"You know I wanted to believe so bad that he wasn't really a patient, but at the very…"

Peggy replied Oct 19, 2010 to Shutter Island -

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by MGem80

"Hmm....I don't know...All reptilians aren't negative in my opinion, and what we may…"

Peggy replied Oct 14, 2010 to 'The Disclosure Project' = The Deception Project

19 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Scorpion27

"That is gooood. Made me ponder for sure! Thank you for sharing this with us :) Peggy"

Peggy replied Oct 8, 2010 to "Just You and Me"

6 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Peggy

"Arjan, I went through a similar experience....I tried to end my life at 14, luckily…"

Peggy replied Oct 4, 2010 to Suicide

67 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Jana

"I was among the ones who was cheering on Blossom in 2008, and I am skeptical as well…"

Peggy replied Sep 28, 2010 to SaLuSa - 27th September 2010

10 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Phylos

"I just read this from her site, it excites me for there have been other messages as…"

Peggy replied Sep 21, 2010 to Blossom Goodchild - 21th September 2010

7 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Ishvar Alora Sheran

"Yeah I was disgusted by her "dress". I read a cosmo interview about her and she seem…"

Peggy replied Sep 20, 2010 to Lady Gaga, superstar to teens, wears dress made of animal flesh (opinion)

20 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Amelia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'SOME OF THE TRAGIC TOLLS OF ALCOHOL:...THE SHIFT IS TO PHASE OUT ALCOHOL.'
"The shift for the better is to phase out alcohol and go for non-alcoholic drinks ..vegan do a nice…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post EVERYONE WANTS ONLY TO BE SEEN, HONORED, RESPECTED AND LOVED by SAUL through JOHN SMALLMAN
10 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post USING THE CREATION FORMULA by STEVE BECKOW
10 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 5/8
10 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked James McConnell's discussion AA Michael, Aramda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS TO NOT PLAY IT AT ALL. Via James McConnell
14 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship