Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ivor Carter's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"well for one thing the Event whatever that is was supposed to occur Complete love to…"

Ivor Carter replied Apr 16, 2014 to prophecy of St. auropinto......THE EVENT !!! 15 April imminent ... forever waiting........as always no nothing above you .......

27 Apr 17, 2014

"Don't worry we probably all are feeling a bit like how  you are now. Big Zero! Most…"

Ivor Carter replied Apr 16, 2014 to prophecy of St. auropinto......THE EVENT !!! 15 April imminent ... forever waiting........as always no nothing above you .......

27 Apr 17, 2014

"Thankyou!  Iv'e been asking ships to come for some time now And what you say makes m…"

Ivor Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to Lightworker - Galactic 707: Hitching Home - Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! (Edgy and Not for the Faint of Heart)

26 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

"Sooo excuse my ignorance but what does 42 mean? 6? And also have you actually found…"

Ivor Carter replied Apr 3, 2014 to Lightworker - Galactic 707: Hitching Home - Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands! (Edgy and Not for the Faint of Heart)

26 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by PRADEEP KUMAR MEHER

"YES!  I felt total depession and changed my room around BIG DIFFERENCE! I also burn…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 24, 2014 to Anyone else been feeling this lately?

20 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by turtles

"I too agree with whats being said. I'm just disappointed with the Matt messages beca…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 22, 2014 to Matthew Ward - March 20, 2014

21 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by 14light

"Sorry but I can't accept this! so it's easier to take the plane to another dimension…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 21, 2014 to Matthew Ward - March 20, 2014

21 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by 14light

"Hi Yesterday I DID feel something.... strong energy that caused an uprising in nervo…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 21, 2014 to ZERO! Equinox yesterday spent nothing with the event, you must realize that All funnels are DEMENTED LIES!! DEMENTED AND MISERABLE!

57 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by MasterYoda

"Hi!  I know you are getting a lot of replies to this discussion so I will try and be…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 20, 2014 to I'm exhausted

31 Mar 26, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Lee added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Magical Properties Of Water ....MEMORY AND CONSCIOUSNESS... HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Here the point is to respect water ...water must be energised with love, positive energy, prayer…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER'
"All these protesters are corrupt as their real motive is to loot, set fires, vandalism, and make a…"
3 hours ago
Profile Iconsandra and KDPoague joined Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network
5 hours ago
A blog post by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] was featured

Change is on the Horizon - Saint Germain & The World Trust Fund (NESARA Mission - By James Rink)

"Change is on the Horizon is a three hour documentary written, narrated, and produced by James…See More
5 hours ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted a blog post

Change is on the Horizon - Saint Germain & The World Trust Fund (NESARA Mission - By James Rink)

"Change is on the Horizon is a three hour documentary written, narrated, and produced by James…See More
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER'
"All Black Lives Matter just want to draw attention to black people...when all over the world they…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship