Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ivor Carter's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh??? you have to buy it first do you? That's some gift to the world then. Bashar di…"

Ivor Carter replied Feb 1, 2017 to A New Release From Bashar : Amplifying First Contact

6 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Ivor Carter

"I will believe this WHEN I SEE IT! More lies I say, more dribble that just doesn't c…"

Ivor Carter replied Aug 20, 2016 to Ashtar: Security During the Transition. Day Four: A Show of Unity R,V has been released in America.

19 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Ivor Carter

"I am no longer going to believe something written on AC just because it's in a post…"

Ivor Carter replied Jun 14, 2016 to ReptilianQueen : Queen Elizabeth SHAPSHIFTING On Live TV Goes Viral

12 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"Hi - So how long have you been playing?  Some songs like voodoo child are easier tha…"

Ivor Carter replied Jul 15, 2015 to ASHTAR: Spiritual Music By Jimi Hendrix: "Land of a New Rising Sun," Performed Live In Berkeley,California (May 1970). I am learning it and plan on playing it live; PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!!!!

4 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Hi Malcolm!  I often play this song and while I prefer the studio version, especiall…"

Ivor Carter replied Jul 15, 2015 to ASHTAR: Spiritual Music By Jimi Hendrix: "Land of a New Rising Sun," Performed Live In Berkeley,California (May 1970). I am learning it and plan on playing it live; PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!!!!

4 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"I wish people would look into things a little deeper before posting them here. It's…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 6, 2015 to Paul Admits He is Not The Real Paul McCartney ( Video ) ...Ringo Starr Claims The “Real” Paul McCartney Died In 1966 And Was Replaced By A Look - Alike

32 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ivor Carter

"Ok Thanks "

Ivor Carter replied Feb 19, 2015 to Natural Spring/Summer Beauty tips on Hair Lighten!!

20 May 30, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

"Hi I have been dying my grey hair black with hairdresser. Doesn't feel good when the…"

Ivor Carter replied Feb 18, 2015 to Natural Spring/Summer Beauty tips on Hair Lighten!!

20 May 30, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

"This is a good message Thanks! "

Ivor Carter replied Feb 15, 2015 to Montague Keen - February 15, 2015

3 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Son of Horus

"I have long hair - I am depressed most of the time and tired most of the time - this…"

Ivor Carter replied Jan 15, 2015 to LOVELY LONG HAIR : The Truth About Long Hair, Spiritual Power And Why Natives Kept Long Hair

8 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER'
"Thank you and well noted, blessings to all."
34 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER
36 minutes ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The decree is Elizabeth Claire Prophet (lat name). She and her husband, Mark Prophet began the…"
47 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Dianna Cooper & Archangel Gabriel guides us in creating and activating a Cosmic Diamond…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... This is the most powerful meditation for calling on your Angels Help…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Era of Light Report 3/28/2020: Power Transfer, A Letter, Mass Awakenings, World Economy
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Exclusive Fire Side Chat With Sir James Gilliland And Corey Goode At The Eceti Ranch
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship