Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ivor Carter's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh??? you have to buy it first do you? That's some gift to the world then. Bashar di…"

Ivor Carter replied Feb 1, 2017 to A New Release From Bashar : Amplifying First Contact

6 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Ivor Carter

"I will believe this WHEN I SEE IT! More lies I say, more dribble that just doesn't c…"

Ivor Carter replied Aug 20, 2016 to Ashtar: Security During the Transition. Day Four: A Show of Unity R,V has been released in America.

19 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Ivor Carter

"I am no longer going to believe something written on AC just because it's in a post…"

Ivor Carter replied Jun 14, 2016 to ReptilianQueen : Queen Elizabeth SHAPSHIFTING On Live TV Goes Viral

12 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"Hi - So how long have you been playing?  Some songs like voodoo child are easier tha…"

Ivor Carter replied Jul 15, 2015 to ASHTAR: Spiritual Music By Jimi Hendrix: "Land of a New Rising Sun," Performed Live In Berkeley,California (May 1970). I am learning it and plan on playing it live; PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!!!!

4 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Hi Malcolm!  I often play this song and while I prefer the studio version, especiall…"

Ivor Carter replied Jul 15, 2015 to ASHTAR: Spiritual Music By Jimi Hendrix: "Land of a New Rising Sun," Performed Live In Berkeley,California (May 1970). I am learning it and plan on playing it live; PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!!!!

4 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"I wish people would look into things a little deeper before posting them here. It's…"

Ivor Carter replied Mar 6, 2015 to Paul Admits He is Not The Real Paul McCartney ( Video ) ...Ringo Starr Claims The “Real” Paul McCartney Died In 1966 And Was Replaced By A Look - Alike

32 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Ivor Carter

"Ok Thanks "

Ivor Carter replied Feb 19, 2015 to Natural Spring/Summer Beauty tips on Hair Lighten!!

20 May 30, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

"Hi I have been dying my grey hair black with hairdresser. Doesn't feel good when the…"

Ivor Carter replied Feb 18, 2015 to Natural Spring/Summer Beauty tips on Hair Lighten!!

20 May 30, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

"This is a good message Thanks! "

Ivor Carter replied Feb 15, 2015 to Montague Keen - February 15, 2015

3 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Son of Horus

"I have long hair - I am depressed most of the time and tired most of the time - this…"

Ivor Carter replied Jan 15, 2015 to LOVELY LONG HAIR : The Truth About Long Hair, Spiritual Power And Why Natives Kept Long Hair

8 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"why don't they wash? I wash my hands after taking my socks off-I wash my hands 5-7 times a day"
18 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2'
"Wish the Abundance Disc was more obtainable for people living on a low income day to day basis, the…"
43 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
58 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONTROL YOUR SPEECH..YOUR WORDS FOR THEY LEAD TO YOUR FUTURE...Cut Out Abusive Language As It Will Come Back To You A Thousand Fold'
"Abusive language should be banned ...those who constantly use abusive language are mental…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Now here is a very big problem ...99% of the people who go to temples do not wash their hands…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship