Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Adara's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"It is already happening as we speak..... http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/does-vi…"

Adara replied Jun 29, 2011 to The Guardian: Alien encounters 'within twenty years'

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Altea~Ad Astra

"Dear Maunagarjana, I do undestand that is NOT all our doing. The original plan for E…"

Adara replied Mar 17, 2011 to STEPS FOR THE SHIFT TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION

21 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"Intervention has happen many times but not in the way we might hope for at the momen…"

Adara replied Mar 16, 2011 to STEPS FOR THE SHIFT TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION

21 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"With all due respect to Mr. Nidle, I categorically will tell your "friends" that I,…"

Adara replied Mar 12, 2011 to STEPS FOR THE SHIFT TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION

21 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"Yes Soulz83, I have a feeling that we all will.   Remember..... we exist beyond this…"

Adara replied Mar 12, 2011 to IT IS TIME TO SHARE THIS MESSAGE - GOLDEN WOLF SPEAKS

5 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adara

"Dear Ranacora, I couldn't agree with you more!!"

Adara replied Mar 12, 2011 to HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE LIVE INTERNET SEISMIC SERVER??? WOW..

67 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adara

"Be the calm during the storm yet do not resist the message or the lesson within the…"

Adara replied Mar 12, 2011 to IT IS TIME TO SHARE THIS MESSAGE - GOLDEN WOLF SPEAKS

5 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adara

"Thank you Katrine for sharing this information. Please do not shoot the messenger,…"

Adara replied Mar 12, 2011 to Planet X

1 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adara

"Yes Ranacora, your data is quite accurate.  Solar Cycle 24 is saying.... "Hello, her…"

Adara replied Mar 11, 2011 to HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE LIVE INTERNET SEISMIC SERVER??? WOW..

67 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adara

"Hi Moranae,  glad you made it here!!.  I am also glad to hear that you are searching…"

Adara replied Mar 11, 2011 to HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE LIVE INTERNET SEISMIC SERVER??? WOW..

67 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adara

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
59 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Faux" -- May 27, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview…"
1 hour ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"Here is a link that works for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqPh2-ezNg"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"rats.  The video is not playable for me.  I was so looking forward to viewing it. …"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans'
"Very interesting thoughts.  I seem to sense a lot of messengers amongst the humans, whose…"
14 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"Bwahahahaha!"
14 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"I know, right.  She can't even decide when the world is going to end, was 8 years now…"
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship