Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

nettis_'s Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK YOU ALEXANDER! MOST IS RIGHT BUT THINK OF THE PROBLEMS WHO STOPPED US 2012! TH…"

nettis_ replied Apr 9, 2014 to When Is Ascension Coming? - The Galactic Free Press

166 May 6, 2014
Reply by Rhode Island Jim

"THANKS A LOT! AHHA"

nettis_ replied Jan 22, 2014 to Sheldan Nidle - 21 January, 2014

5 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Goldenmind

"THANK YOU DEAR MEINDERT"

nettis_ replied Aug 11, 2013 to Sun-gazing - Super Human Abilities Gained, by Stasia Bliss

53 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Wayne Hansen

"You can be calm and happy now This night swedish time the HEAVEN land on EARTH We wi…"

nettis_ replied Apr 26, 2012 to Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians, and Andromedans, we are ready...

259 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna

"tack SALUSA jag nådde helt den femte dimensionen med mitt medvetande 18 juni och i s…"

nettis_ replied Dec 21, 2011 to Message from SaLuSa by Mike Quinsey - December, 21 2011

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by latinoindigo2012

"thank you dear friend I am the Mother i love you"

nettis_ replied Sep 30, 2011 to First Contact & the Integration Protocol

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Soulz83

"welcome! love and respect mother Anette Henning"

nettis_ replied Jul 9, 2011 to New on asthar

6 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Ingie

"of course we need both dark and light in our life but good darkness love and light m…"

nettis_ replied Jul 5, 2011 to Why we should love the Dark Cabal!

30 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by MasterofLight

"thanks for this words dear SaLuSa mother Anette Henning"

nettis_ replied Jul 2, 2011 to

just now

"thanks!!!!!!!!!! mother Anette Henning"

nettis_ replied Jun 30, 2011 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy & The Galactic Federation - 28th June 2011

5 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Gailene

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Transmission 10042020'
"Is the SPACE between your ears.....?? Or do you simply expand your toy balloon when subject to the…"
11 minutes ago
Melissa posted a blog post

Transmission 10042020

Hi. Space Girl talking to you now. Melissa is me and I am her, but right now I am here and I am…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
"Steve Beckow knows as much about AAM, as I know about the private lives, experiences and…"
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post

JESUS WAS REALLY BORN IN APRIL

JESUS WAS REALLY BORN IN APRILcmagicorch@gmail.comCrystal Magic Orchestra…See More
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post CONTACT IS NOW - CALL IN YOUR FAMILY OF LIGHT by LORIE LADD
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post ONENESS VS. THE 1% - DR. VANDANA SHIVA - 'Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto',- 2 Videos
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE SOLAR FLASH EVENT from ALUNA KAY
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASTROLOGY FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL - Jupiter Conjunct Pluto
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship