Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Crai'riain's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"well there you go. Be sure to read my blog post too - the origins of crai'riain :)"

Crai'riain replied Nov 3, 2017 to Crai'riain, The Paa-tal Draconian Hybrid

14 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"dude I was 12. I got the symbols in my mind and wanted to be able to use them for so…"

14 Nov 3, 2017

"very cool :)"

14 Nov 3, 2017

"I admit that I saw someone, maybe you, post this image before and I believe you said…"

Crai'riain replied Nov 2, 2017 to Crai'riain, The Paa-tal Draconian Hybrid

14 Nov 3, 2017

"bonjour mon ami! :)"

Crai'riain replied Nov 2, 2017 to Crai'riain, The Paa-tal Draconian Hybrid

14 Nov 3, 2017

"I would just like to add that that IS his ACTUAL image, and not just an image online…"

Crai'riain replied Nov 1, 2017 to Crai'riain, The Paa-tal Draconian Hybrid

14 Nov 3, 2017

"I have been doing a lot of research on the dracs and the paa-tal - feel free to add…"

Crai'riain replied Apr 11, 2016 to Who knows info about the Paa-Tal and info about would be appreciated.

18 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Crai'riain

"this is all the information I have on the paa-tal and the draconians - my higher sel…"

Crai'riain replied Jan 4, 2016 to Who are the Paa-Tal

151 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Crai'riain

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"From the Commander Val Thor of the Universal Protection Command channeled by Alien Implant…"
12 minutes ago
Agarther posted a status
"I.G. report out tomorrow. That will be the big story! - Trump"
52 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"Whatever said ...can you visit the store in Barking Road, East Ham and talk to the man who makes…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea'
"Russia has banned microwave ovens and the rest of the countries should follow. There are still a…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Cmdr Thor wants me to add this note.   Regardless of how good a telepath is, if they do not…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
"Dearest Joanna, as a Sister and long time friend, and as you are also a member of my site, you have…"
1 hour ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship