Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Trinity's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't normally comment on here but I felt compelled to give you a little informati…"

Trinity replied Sep 9, 2018 to Longtime :

19 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Drekx Omega

"EXACTLY Malcolm!  It is hillarious.  It's also a massively racist website."

Trinity replied Aug 1, 2016 to LOL!!! A New "reparations" Website Allows White People To Atone For Their White Person Privilege By Donating Money, Car Keys, Groceries, Massages, And Housecleaning To A "non-racist" Website.

35 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Yes, that is a good point.  How else can he not see that his messages are the same e…"

Trinity replied Aug 14, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 08/11/2015

15 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"Same old message, slightly different wording.  I wonder why Sheldon isn't embarrasse…"

Trinity replied Aug 13, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 08/11/2015

15 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"Dear Michael, I feel so bad for you, that's terrible.   Aurum Metallicum 30c 3 drops…"

Trinity replied Jul 16, 2015 to I am so depressed.........................

33 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"I think that's really coooooooooooool.  Thanks for the posting too. XX"

Trinity replied Apr 13, 2015 to Communicate With Your Higher Self Anchoring Exercise Meditation by Lord Sananda (Lord Jesus the Christ Sananda) Post Energy Blast Communication! ENCODED VERBAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION

27 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"Stunning!  What other treasures are hidden away?"

Trinity replied Mar 19, 2015 to A Farmer Saw A H*** In A Rock. But The INSIDE Has AMAZED The Whole World...MUST SEE...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

14 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Coincidentally, I've just made some orange ice cream.  I started making my own ice c…"

Trinity replied Feb 16, 2015 to Ice Cream Or No Ice Cream ....These Days There Is Only One Way To Make Healthy Ice Cream ...Make It Yourself

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"Halal practice should be outlawed.  I can't believe our idiots in 'government' actua…"

Trinity replied Feb 6, 2015 to OUT OF ORDER : Inside The Halal House Of Horrors [Slaughterhouse]...BAN HALAL and DO NOT EAT HALAL MEAT

7 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"I'm with you HP.  This is EXACTLY where it is going and I wouldn't have it either."

Trinity replied Feb 6, 2015 to Here we go....STAND UP, PEOPLE! YOU ARE NOT THIS STUPID!

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Trinity

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship