Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Indigolady's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Indigolady replied May 22, 2012 to UFO reports skyrocket in North Island, New Zealand

18 May 22, 2012

"Weather Winger......I understand energies very well. This message is for everyone th…"

Indigolady replied May 20, 2012 to How to Prepare Yourself to Receive Crystalline Energies

4 May 20, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"Wonderful to see our friends up there! =)) <333"

Indigolady replied May 19, 2012 to UFO AMAZING FLEET OF SHIPS MAY 15TH 2012 - CIVILIZATIONS CONTACT

15 May 20, 2012
Reply by Woofler

"Thank you so much for sharing, Krishna Kalki <333"

Indigolady replied May 19, 2012 to Ashtar... Ascension Questions and Answers...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 May 19, 2012
Reply by Indigolady

"Hahaha, so funny!!! Oh, and this picture of Willy Wonka make me smile wide!!! What y…"

Indigolady replied May 17, 2012 to Deep Thoughts For Those Who Take Life Way Too Seriously

15 May 18, 2012

"It seams you standing behind a window when you took this picture.....Is it your fing…"

Indigolady replied May 16, 2012 to Any explanations?

9 May 17, 2012
Reply by B. Lank

"Thank you for sharing, Melody Dove! I really like Obama =D I hope for our people and…"

Indigolady replied May 15, 2012 to OBAMA-RAMA!! Thanks dude! Job well done :)

82 May 16, 2012
Reply by Melody Dove

"Thank you for sharing, MotherGod! =)) "

Indigolady replied May 15, 2012 to

just now

"Where do I find my facebook id number?"

Indigolady replied May 12, 2012 to Graviola Friut kills Cancer 100000 times more powerful Than Chemo and Big Pharma cannot make money out of it

21 May 13, 2012
Reply by Gailene

"Thank you for this information my friend! I copy this picture and your information a…"

Indigolady replied May 12, 2012 to Graviola Friut kills Cancer 100000 times more powerful Than Chemo and Big Pharma cannot make money out of it

21 May 13, 2012
Reply by Gailene

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"As you're a devotee of the Globalist-controlled [financed] 'environental climate…"
5 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
9 hours ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
10 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship