Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

RandyFirstContact's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Great data Drekx. I joined ACC in 2011 when I heard an amazing Sirian contactee and…"

RandyFirstContact replied Apr 15, 2015 to Randy and Drekx Discuss Sirian Racial Form Characteristics

31 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Thanks for posting this Krishna...this is one of my favorite contact cases. Really i…"

RandyFirstContact replied Apr 10, 2015 to 60 Plus Children Witness UFO And Aliens Landing...ACC Members Lets Have Your Views

3 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

"I saw this too Agarther....it's great news. Hopefully we will see some funds flowing…"

RandyFirstContact replied Apr 10, 2015 to POOFness for APR 9: Mid- Week "Office of Poofness" ZAP - "WONDERFUL NEWS" :)

12 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Feather Winger

"I really enjoy the Adama messages. Thank you and keep up the good work."

RandyFirstContact replied Apr 9, 2015 to “A Special Easter Message – This Is The Blossoming of The New Golden Age” – Adama, Jeshua, (Ascended Masters) One Who Serves and Ashira

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by James McConnell

"47 countries have already applied to join AIIB including China, India, Indonesia, Is…"

RandyFirstContact replied Apr 2, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 03/31/2015

5 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Luke Skywalker

"Hopi you say getting to know here is what is important. All I see here is humans fol…"

RandyFirstContact replied Apr 1, 2015 to Ashtar Sheran Is Not An "Immortal" - As That Lofty Concept Defies The Laws of Creation

135 Apr 12, 2015

"No problem friend....didn't mean to butcher my Sirian there, was posting from an IPA…"

RandyFirstContact replied Mar 29, 2015 to Ashtar Sheran Is Not An "Immortal" - As That Lofty Concept Defies The Laws of Creation

135 Apr 12, 2015

"Selamat Ja Drekx! Thank you for clarifying the fact that fully conscious beings do…"

RandyFirstContact replied Mar 28, 2015 to Ashtar Sheran Is Not An "Immortal" - As That Lofty Concept Defies The Laws of Creation

135 Apr 12, 2015

"Thank you Drekx for sharing that the Solaris jumpsuit is going to be indigo...that's…"

RandyFirstContact replied Mar 27, 2015 to A Highly Informative interview With Sheldan Nidle: Revelations Have Changed Our Future!

13 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Very interesting discussion. Speaking of Ben-Arion, I am very happy to see Ben adopt…"

RandyFirstContact replied Mar 25, 2015 to Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him

38 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTER-30

…See More
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Sirians over Cambridge, England August 27, 2012

"The latter days of the Atlantean epoch were a literal and spiritual; FALL FROM GRACE...."
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

"On ancient Earth, Lyran colonists had a presence in both inner and outer Earth. Clan leaders of…"
4 hours ago
Thumbnail

"All Ascended Master on Earth took the 6th initiation [the Decision] and chose among seven possible…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"This is a beautiful & very powerful guided meditation and transmission of the Creator's…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GODDESS OF CREATION - YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE - through SHELLY DRESSE ( MESSAGE &VIDEO)
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS - AND SHIELD OF PROTECTION
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship