Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

RandyFirstContact's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Drekx for that"

RandyFirstContact replied Oct 26, 2016 to First Russia, Now China Warns its Citizens to Prepare for War and Putin Warns US: ‘If You Want a Confrontation, You’ll Get One’ (Videos)

17 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Hellen

"Wow...that's amazing news if true. Keep us posted."

RandyFirstContact replied Jun 28, 2015 to BREAKING News : David De ROTHSCHILD ARRESTED in France Over Fraud Case

7 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by EagleBear1959

"t's nigh time for more direct intervention. I pray our petitions reach the hallowed…"

RandyFirstContact replied Jun 26, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy & the Galactic Federation ~ 6 23 2015

4 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

"Great analysis as always. Thanks friend."

RandyFirstContact replied Jun 16, 2015 to SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015: Explanation And Basic Astrology Analysis

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Great interview, you sure do find some good stuff."

RandyFirstContact replied Jun 12, 2015 to Prosperity Fund Payments to be Released…on or Around August 17, 2015 Wed, June 10, 2015

4 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by happy person

""

RandyFirstContact replied Jun 12, 2015 to For Sky... You Are Missed!!!

19 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

"Thanks for sharing this..."

RandyFirstContact replied Jun 8, 2015 to OPERATION DISCLOSURE - The Transition - A New Republic

4 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by happy person

"Congrats on the new FOL vid. Great folks.....much appreciated. One quick question di…"

RandyFirstContact replied May 10, 2015 to Sirian Scout Ships - The Science Behind How They Fly

30 May 11, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Thanks brother! Post first contact and in the period following as we await the elohi…"

RandyFirstContact replied May 9, 2015 to Sirian Scout Ships - The Science Behind How They Fly

30 May 11, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Will have to study this a little more, lol. I am hoping more than anything to receiv…"

RandyFirstContact replied May 8, 2015 to Sirian Scout Ships - The Science Behind How They Fly

30 May 11, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Divine Mother: The Great Reveal - Jennifer Crokaert
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH by THE CELESTIAL WHITE BEINGS
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 7 SELF-CARE TIPS- HOW TO STEP UP YOUR SELF-LOVE WITH THESE POWERFUL DAILY HABITS
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Immanuel replied to the discussion 'Hippocrates Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Rolls Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"I actually agree with you mate . I have been to their meetings and such here at various times and…"
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship