Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

LovesEagles's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"well I suppose that this is for the ones born in nower times...not for ppl. who were…"

LovesEagles replied Dec 2, 2011 to Your Zodiac Sign probably not the one you used to think

71 Dec 8, 2011

"Mhm, well......."Bild" and also "Abendzeitung" are both unreliable sources..........…"

LovesEagles replied Jun 28, 2011 to Disclosure in german newspaper!

45 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by anka drabbe

"Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23 OMG Am I now located in two Zodiacs?…"

LovesEagles replied Jan 18, 2011 to Recent changes to the Earth's alignment have resulted in the introduction of a new Zodiac sign. Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17

31 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Amelia

"ooh? a new "Star wars" Movie being produced?? :-D well Folks, lets go and buy the ti…"

LovesEagles replied Sep 28, 2010 to Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth According to This News Story

25 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Makaduta

"Heey hellooo? I live in Europe...they ( governments, press agnencies, industries etc…"

LovesEagles replied Aug 18, 2010 to Evacuate now...this is not a drill

4 Aug 19, 2010

"Whow interesting, but it looks so new and not rotten away... would be interesting to…"

LovesEagles replied Aug 8, 2010 to Ancient Medallion May Prove Atlantis Existance

28 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Marion

"When I was watching the video, I started wondering why one "Ice-particle" could quic…"

LovesEagles replied Aug 8, 2010 to Massive UFO fleet filmed by NASA

15 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"yepp funny *lol* but who is Mara??"

LovesEagles replied Jul 26, 2010 to

just now

"Hello all, I kinda followed the links and came to the original Website where it was…"

LovesEagles replied May 25, 2010 to 'OCEAN FLOOR RISING BY 13 FEET PER DAY IN AUSTRALIA' by Ray Alex

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Erophin

"Well all that OT stuff written here didn´t and doesn´t resonate with my inner self a…"

LovesEagles replied Feb 23, 2010 to Operation Terra - First Wave April 25-28, 2009

80 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by James Ryan

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
45 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
2 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Crazy Painting Done By-Who?

This was my fathers easel-I took a couple pics off and glossed it-all kinds of weirdness with more…See More
5 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"She seems to see things that aren't really there. I don't get it ;) "
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship