Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ASPIRANT SOUL's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"you know,  he listed the movie "men in black" as a documentary film which most woul…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Dec 12, 2012 to Alien invasion confirmed by Russian Prime Minister

22 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

"what goes around comes around... "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Dec 5, 2012 to Warp technology from Star Trek seems feasible...A warp drive to achieve faster-than-light travel

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by ASPIRANT SOUL

"drunvalo melchizedek has said in an interview that the grey race is a dying race due…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Dec 5, 2012 to Jim Sparks - Near Future Humans and Off World Humans

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Pet Rock

"lets not forget led zeppelin and there "stairway to heaven""

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Dec 2, 2012 to A Song to Ascend December 21, 2012 The O'Jays Were Ready to Ascend Way Back Then.

8 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by thepoetjoseph

"i grok with as many people or entities as i can "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Nov 24, 2012 to Do you grok me? Share your experiences of grokking each other, here at ACC

53 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Smith

"you and hundreds of others like you have not learned to fart rainbows(think positive…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Nov 24, 2012 to Ok, guys and girls, here is the penultiment question!

62 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Lori Scott Kaiser

"don't think about bugs.  well, i say that but once i actually ate a june bug. it was…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Nov 4, 2012 to loving thoughts creating things in mouth?

3 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"hey, i'm curt,  i don't usually post anything. arguments aren't worth my energy, al…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Oct 6, 2012 to "I SEE YOU" AVATAR / what it means to you?

67 Oct 8, 2012

"so what?  this is suppose to discredit him?  when anyone gets in the spotlight some…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Oct 6, 2012 to Drake Kent Bailey - Spokesperson for the mass arrests - Weilder of the Rainbow Sword - Merlin Incarnate

4 Oct 6, 2012

"wow,  i wonder if you could ask to meet her or receive information in your dream st…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Sep 26, 2012 to Any News about Mars Woman?

12 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Tom

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship