Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ASPIRANT SOUL's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"It appears to be the same e.t. that was in the "alien autopsy" film. "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Feb 3, 2015 to OH MY FREAKING GOD. Is this the original Roswell Alien video (from a USAF hanger) that was reportedly suppressed by our control freaks in the U.S. government??? Comments are welcomed.

2 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"mars needs women.   that was the title of a movie.... "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Oct 23, 2014 to Should the first manned mission to Mars be all WOMEN? Females need fewer resources so the trip..How will we land astronauts on Mars? Thermal footage of Space X Falcon 9 rocket could help Nasa find out

6 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Sky

"Manley p. Hall, a 33rd degree Freemason, says in his book THE SECRET TEACHINGS of AL…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Aug 16, 2014 to An Essay Defending The Use Of Astrology, a 4,000 Year Old Craft: "Is It About Time For Us To Take Astrology Seriously?" By Amanda Petrusich.

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by ASPIRANT SOUL

"OH YES,  the mighty FDA.  these guys also say things like aspartame are GOOD for yo…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Nov 1, 2013 to Warning...Best To Check Out All Spices You Buy :Imported spices from countries like India and Vietnam found to carry salmonella, insects, excrement and hair, claims FDA

10 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Luke Skywalker

"i still want to ride a motorcycle. "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Apr 29, 2013 to spaceless awareness and moving while existing everywhere

15 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Roaring Harmless

"hey mike,  very intriguing story, or should i say experience.  i've heard it said a…"

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Apr 29, 2013 to For those who believe that aliens exist; What do you think? Share?

187 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by evonne.

"well put john. "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Apr 5, 2013 to sending a message to our galactic family out there :)

79 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Kenya★ρlεïαḋïαṉ♆ṡταɾṡεεḋ♓Young

"save the animals...   this includes humans also. lol "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Apr 5, 2013 to sending a message to our galactic family out there :)

79 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Kenya★ρlεïαḋïαṉ♆ṡταɾṡεεḋ♓Young

"hey,   lets not "hope" this will happen, lets MAKE this happen!!!! "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Jan 19, 2013 to OBAMA IS OUT!!!

177 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"i'm glad i don't talk to you people. people on here are too mean. "

ASPIRANT SOUL replied Dec 13, 2012 to The Ascended Collective: A Message for the 12-12-12

35 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Child of the Stars

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Ángeles de Crystal liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa (Pleiadian Emmisary), One Who Serves and Shoshanna - WE ARE BRINGING DISCLOSURE TO YOU Via James McConnell
12 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MENTORING FROM THE MASTERS: TO LIGHTWORKERS - 1
39 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Plejarens August 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

"Marvellous summary for those who may require convincing, anent the Meier case [as some call it.]…"
6 hours ago
David22 posted a blog post

Accepting Our Rightful Place

In this quote from William LePar's spiritual source, The Council, they inform us that as time goes…See More
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...MUST SEE'
"His strong will, his dedication and determination is TRULY AMAZING "
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...MUST SEE

A postman collected pebbles every day for 33 years and what he created is amazing...the creativity…See More
9 hours ago
ET Hugger liked Drekx Omega's video
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship