Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

GoldCoinCollector's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Vagelis4VP, my hat is off to you. Although your message is brief, you are the only p…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Jul 21, 2012 to If what you believed turned out to be false, why would you believe in what you do?

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

""Well look, people are free to believe whatever they want, why should they have to e…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Jul 21, 2012 to If what you believed turned out to be false, why would you believe in what you do?

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

""judge not till you judge yourself i suggest." This is your lame attempt to shoot th…"

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

""I was an atheist for years, knowing that I could not believe something I had never…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Jul 20, 2012 to If what you believed turned out to be false, why would you believe in what you do?

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

"Well so far I have to say that I not that surprised with the responses I have gotten…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Jul 20, 2012 to If what you believed turned out to be false, why would you believe in what you do?

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

"Well, if it isn't FightingForFreedom23 from YouTube! I had no idea you were still ac…"

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

""your assesment of the 6 point beleif is innaccurate for most if not all...certainly…"

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

"" I think your blog title and main points suggest we are all thinking the same way;…"

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

""Hi,,,,first, I would say I disagree with all six of your points the way they are st…"

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

""For myself, if what I believed turned out to be false, I simply wouldn't believe it…"

150 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship