Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

GoldCoinCollector's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

""just because I didn't answer every little question in detail, doesn't matter to me.…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 3, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

""GCC...you present yourself as though youre a mean spirited rude and tedious person…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 3, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

""There's no way we can know that, it's all theories, don't you understand that buddy…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 2, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

"Your way of doing things is to avoid simple little challenges that would take you 5-…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 2, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

"Maybe it is your flamboyant and repugnant personality."

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 1, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

"By the way John, just answer my damn questions with a YES or NO like I wanted you to…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 1, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

""And by your reasoning.....the human body just formed on its own, over millions of y…"

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

""I don't understand why people make such a big deal about John Jancar, and make me i…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Sep 29, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

"As far as evolution is concerned we have extensive fossil and genetic evidence such…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Sep 29, 2012 to True Oneness And Godliness, Is Moving Into Your Own Individuality

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

""There's nothing to contradict lol" Except the statements that I copied and pasted t…"

168 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by 최혜영

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship