Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

GoldCoinCollector's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

""No, I remember on the last blog we talked on, I asked you to make an entire list, o…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Nov 1, 2012 to What this site could learn from a church

177 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by SickandtiredofHate

"I was referring to the past back when you commented on YouTube, that is where I got…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Nov 1, 2012 to What this site could learn from a church

177 Nov 6, 2012

"Okay, if you have really changed, then are you ready to own up to how much of a fool…"

177 Nov 6, 2012

"Definitely. Regardless of whether he is correct or not, he is very unreasonable and…"

177 Nov 6, 2012

"Actually I was planning to post about the issue of marriage of romance and marriage…"

177 Nov 6, 2012

"Okay, you spent a little more time there then I would have thought. Still, I am sure…"

177 Nov 6, 2012

"Okay, I will break down the reality for you what really went on when you visited the…"

177 Nov 6, 2012

"I have read many of your comments and although I might disagree with you and this "a…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 23, 2012 to Is a natural drug good or bad for spiritual growing?

82 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by GoldCoinCollector

"Politics is a waste of time and based on an irrational premise, just like religion o…"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 12, 2012 to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, LIGHT WORKER

104 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Mr.Ed

"People are crazy for voting, period. LOL"

GoldCoinCollector replied Oct 12, 2012 to BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, LIGHT WORKER

104 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Mr.Ed

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_
15 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Red Cross Under Pressure For Withholding Two-Thirds Of Bushfire Donations... OUTRAGEOUS TO SAY THE LEAST'
"Red cross owned by World Health Organization...well they sure are making healthy profit for…"
20 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"The Annunaki were a group of Pleiadian renegades, who "came down from heaven to earth" to…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"I do not know if the UPC was involved in Galactic business as I would not have been involved so I…"
2 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Val is of the Human type, as are most Altairians...some are Reptillian hybrids..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Cosmic politics is never static and has moved greatly to the Light, since the tensions of the…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship