Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (14,023)

Discussions Replied To (7663) Replies Latest Activity

"Brilliant Photo "

Krishna Kalki replied yesterday to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

35 5 hours ago
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"More Info Here: There was mass panic the other day when Hawaii was alerted with an i…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Monday to You’re Being Distracted: Hawaii Nuclear False Missile Alert Not An Accident… Here’s What It Is Really About!...LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS

4 on Monday
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Wear a Rudraksha Mala ...get one from Amma online shop @ http://www.theammashop.org/…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Monday to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

35 5 hours ago
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Ok got it Pet Rock on your mobile you need to go to desktop YouTube where the long e…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Sunday to President Trump Considering Declassification Of government held knowledge of advanced, terrestrial technology?

6 on Monday
Reply by Michael

"Don't mess about with Bruce Lee "

Krishna Kalki replied on Sunday to Bruce Lee Fighting With Nunchuck Lightsabers Wins the Internet...ONE TO SEE

1 on Sunday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I take a bit of organic turmeric and organic ginger daily "

Krishna Kalki replied on Saturday to Drop your Prescription Drugs: Here is how to Prevent and Heal Disease (VIDEO)...SAY GOODBYE TO CORRUPT MONEY CRAZY DOCTORS

2 on Saturday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Plants, Herbs and Spices are the natural healers with no side effects "

Krishna Kalki replied on Saturday to Drop your Prescription Drugs: Here is how to Prevent and Heal Disease (VIDEO)...SAY GOODBYE TO CORRUPT MONEY CRAZY DOCTORS

2 on Saturday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Who Can Escape the Wrath of Hell Heaven has all the lavish facilities which can…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Saturday to Punishments of Sins in Garuda Purana: Garuda Purana Says “Follow Rightful Vedic Path or Else Face The Wrath in Hell”...UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT JOKING

2 on Saturday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

" Continued... "

Krishna Kalki replied on Saturday to Punishments of Sins in Garuda Purana: Garuda Purana Says “Follow Rightful Vedic Path or Else Face The Wrath in Hell”...UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT JOKING

2 on Saturday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Yes the vedas state at the near ending of Kali Yuga .. Kali Yuga humans will have ba…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jan 13 to Chelsea Clinton, Merryl Streep, Anderson Cooper, Katy Perry All Members Of 'The Cannibal Club' Restaurant In LA

10 yesterday
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Michael replied to the discussion 'The Highly-Anticipated 2017 US Fake News Awards'
"whats wrong with you brotha, you failed the most important fake news about orange imbecile : - he…"
40 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Hellen, I'm not sure if Val's just being pesky or means for me to write it but I'm…"
48 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thanks for this information Valana.Get lot of rest and takecare.."
50 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the group 'Align with the Divine Within'
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Hellen, that's a good question but I truly don't think one that the Commander has any…"
1 hour ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship