Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (15,130)

Discussions Replied To (8169) Replies Latest Activity

"I have met the author of this book a long time ago in a Hare Krishna Temple. Those w…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Wednesday to Those Who Love Gemstones Then This I Found Is The Best Book To Get ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Here it tells you the size of the universe and much more info. As I have stated befo…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Wednesday to Vedic Cosmology And Astrology...In Detail ...RECOMMEND AND ONE TO FOLLOW

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Sweden, France, Germany, Finland, Norway, UK, Russia, US....etc etc etc start bannin…"

Krishna Kalki replied Mar 8 to SERIOUS WARNING : HALAL MEAT IS UNCLEAN, UNHEALTHY AND SIN MEAT ...BAN IT IN YOUR COUNTRIES ...BAN IT ON PLANET EARTH

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Guru Gobind Singh prayer to the Almighty GOD  https://youtu.be/3BppENTdBJY "

Krishna Kalki replied Mar 8 to SERIOUS WARNING : HALAL MEAT IS UNCLEAN, UNHEALTHY AND SIN MEAT ...BAN IT IN YOUR COUNTRIES ...BAN IT ON PLANET EARTH

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"One must listen to great spiritual masters for what they say is to uplift humanity a…"

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Ban Halal meat  "

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Ban halal meat  "

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Halal meat eaters are close to zombies on planet earth ...they carry very heavy karm…"

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Time and again I have clearly stated that the great Guru Gobind Singh Ji stated that…"

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"When you are eating halal meat you are eating heavy karma and remember you are what…"

9 Mar 8
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship