Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (13,561)

Discussions Replied To (7480) Replies Latest Activity

"Dangerous Stuff ..like drinking Poison "

Krishna Kalki replied Sep 3 to The Coffee Deception: 13 Little Known Facts About Coffee..A Must For All Coffee Drinkers

1 Sep 3
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Yes good tips to help those who suffer from joint pains ...Drekx Omega...and the nat…"

Krishna Kalki replied Aug 29 to For Those Who Suffer From Joint Pains ...A Peel Of Lemon Can Remove Joint Pain Forever

2 Aug 29
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I am going to have a statue of Virgin Mary made which is hollow inside so I can hide…"

Krishna Kalki replied Aug 29 to Interesting Very Interesting ...Virgin Mary statue is the only thing that survived when Texas family's three homes burned down during Hurricane Harvey

1 Aug 29
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"The one that comes from the Himilyian Mountains is the best as it is regarded as a v…"

Krishna Kalki replied Aug 21 to SHILAJIT...DESTROYER OF WEAKNESS...THIS ANCIENT MINERAL COMPLETLY RESTORES YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 Aug 21
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"This type of fraud is probably taking place in other countries as well ...like U.K. "

Krishna Kalki replied Jul 22 to LARGEST MEDICAL FRAUD TAKEDOWN IN US HISTORY: 400+ DOCTORS, NURSES AND PHARMACISTS ARRESTED FOR SCAMS WORTH $1.3B

1 Jul 22
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"It's not going to make him healthy nor make him live longer but rather have the oppo…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jul 18 to Is Valdivar Putin Ok for his Bloody Blood Baths Are Sure To Loose His Popularity

1 Jul 18
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Jesus Predicted in the Vedic Literature? By Stephen Knapp               Every once i…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jul 18 to POPE'S LATEST WARNING: 'RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS IS DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL'...NOW THE QUESTION IS ? IS THE POPE ON DOPE ???

8 Jul 23
Reply by Feather Winger

"You Bastards "

Krishna Kalki replied Jul 18 to FUKUSHIMA LATEST : TEPCO plans to dump all available radiation in the Pacific Ocean. This could be an extinction level event.

1 Jul 18
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Serves them right "

Krishna Kalki replied Jul 11 to AN OFFICIAL CIA REPORT CLAIMS THAT 23 SOLDIERS WERE TURNED INTO STONE BY ALIENS AFTER THEY SHOT AT A UFO

1 Jul 11
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"What is worrying here is that she looks middle age yet I thought Agarthans could sta…"

Krishna Kalki replied Jul 2 to HOLY JESUS : AMBASSADOR OF THE INNER EARTH KINGDOM OF AGARTHA TO SPEAK PUBLICLY IN NEW YORK...SURFACE RESIDENTS LET US HAVE YOUR VIEWS

8 Jul 5
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Spiritual Singles Facilitating Conscious Connections

Latest Activity

PRASAD, TATINENI JAYA commented on the blog post 'My Spiritual Awakening'
"Great. Thanks for your comment Amparo. Blessings!"
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion 11 REAL DEAL WHISTLEBLOWERS THAT THREATEN THE GLOBAL ELITE’S DESIRE FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER
8 hours ago
Panacea 108 replied to the discussion 'The Shrink Experience!'
""No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion STAR PEOPLE, STARSEEDS AND STAR SYSTEMS...RECOMMEND
9 hours ago
"The zombie drug, the I do not care drug, turned off sexually drug, turned off third eye drug. Long…"
9 hours ago
"I have focused healing cells on parts of the body when healing is needed but you would not want to…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?'
"a planet is a planet....it cannot be a 'dwarf sun,' or both.....gfl confirm this dramatic…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin replied to the discussion 'Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?'
"AA, I am sorry, I forgot to answer your question on how it was possible to see this planet or dwarf…"
12 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship