Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (15,668)

Discussions Replied To (8448) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool Man Cool ...looks good ...hope it opens soon and more follow "

Krishna Kalki replied 2 hours ago to Architects Are Designing A 100% Food And Energy Self Sufficient " Smart Forest City"

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"It is not my ring and I am not forcing anyone to buy it ...all I asked you is to go…"

Krishna Kalki replied 5 hours ago to How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Another good idea ...could be used in hospitals, schools, shopping centres, churches…"

Krishna Kalki replied 5 hours ago to New Tech Uses Microalgae To Purify The Air While Lighting The Room

1 5 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Good idea ..more could follow "

Krishna Kalki replied 8 hours ago to This Swedish Couple "Wrapped" Their Home In A Greenhouse To Grow Their Own Food And Keep Warm

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"They say : The Atlantis Ring is said to be a personal object in the sense that it sl…"

Krishna Kalki replied yesterday to How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"The Atlantis ring, several thousand years old, was adorned with geometric symbols wh…"

Krishna Kalki replied yesterday to How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I told where I got the ring from ...I have given the address so people can check it…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Monday to How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Whatever said ...can you visit the store in Barking Road, East Ham and talk to the m…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Sunday to How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Russia has banned microwave ovens and the rest of the countries should follow. There…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Sunday to Why Heating Your Food With Microwave Radiation Might Be A Terrible Idea

2 on Sunday
Reply by Drekx Omega

"In 499 CE, the Indian astronomer Aryabhata mentioned in his Aryabhatiya that reflect…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Sunday to India’s Ancient Genius: Unraveling the Story of Aryabhatta’s Astounding Scientific Feats!..Book To Read On Line

1 on Sunday
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Give me some time to get ready :) I "talk" to them sometimes and try to be receptive…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Well the GFL have no problems with romance, as it makes the great twerling galaxy go…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Architects Are Designing A 100% Food And Energy Self Sufficient " Smart Forest City"'
"Cool Man Cool ...looks good ...hope it opens soon and more follow "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Could someone tell me how it is that "Claudia Lee" liked this post and she's trying…"
3 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Romancing the GFL may get us started and interested to find out more. Maybe "galactic…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Oh dear Joanna!  We've been looking (Gov agent and myself) for another witness that Val…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship