Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Krishna Kalki's Discussions (13,097)

Discussions Replied To (7417) Replies Latest Activity

"LOVELY JUBBLY "

Krishna Kalki replied 6 hours ago to The Growroom — Exploring how cities can feed themselves through food producing architecture...HIGHLY RECOMMEND ...MUST SEE *****

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"He is absolutely right ...SEND THEM BACK HOME BUT HELP THEM WHERE NEEDED TO REBUILD…"

Krishna Kalki replied on Tuesday to Warning From Dalai Lama: “Europe Has Taken in Too Many Migrants” – Losing its Culture & Values...solution is to send migrants home...return and help rebuild their own countries

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Check out info @ TESLA Memorial Society Of New York @ http://www.teslasociety.com/in…"

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 19 to How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy’

6 Feb 20
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"One site to check out @ https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/did-the-vedic-philosoph…"

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 19 to How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy’

6 Feb 20
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"SAY NO TO SCANNERS AND SUE THE BASTARDS IF YOUR BODY HAS BEEN EFFECTED BY ANY WAY "

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 14 to LOS ALAMOS STUDY FINDS AIRPORT SCANNERS ALTER DNA

1 Feb 14
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Very very interesting...MORE THE REASON THAT YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU EAT .…"

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 14 to What Most People Do Not Realise Is That Food Is Not Just Calories; It's Information. It Actually Contains Messages That Communicate To Every Cell In The Body...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1 Feb 14
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Obama is a bastard and should be kicked out of America and sent back to the jungles…"

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 14 to SABOTAGE: OBAMA IS COMMANDING AN ARMY OF 30,000 ANTI-TRUMP ACTIVISTS FROM HIS HOME 2 MILES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

5 Feb 14
Reply by Michael

"Like I stated LOVELY JUBBLY "

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 12 to Tiny House on Wheels Provides 'Giant Journey' for Couple + Their Dog...LOVELY JUBBLY

1 Feb 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"45,000 Robots Keep Things Moving At Amazon Warehouses ...read more @  www.techtimes.…"

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 7 to Businesses In China Have Reported Seeing A 250% Increase In Productivity And 80% Decrease In Defects After Replacing Over 90% Of The Workforce With ROBOTS

2 Feb 7
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"  Amazon planning to open robotic supermarket staffed by just THREE humans, sources…"

Krishna Kalki replied Feb 7 to Businesses In China Have Reported Seeing A 250% Increase In Productivity And 80% Decrease In Defects After Replacing Over 90% Of The Workforce With ROBOTS

2 Feb 7
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship