Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Zachary Paul Hunter's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been hearing a high frequency almost all the time. I was wondering if it may…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jul 14, 2016 to EARS RINGING? THE FREQUENCIES ARE AMPING UP! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

2 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Zachary Paul Hunter

"Hey, this is a good topic, authority in General. Were all being forced to stick up f…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jul 10, 2016 to Unf*ck the Police: Anarchy & the Demilitarization of Law Enforcement ~ by Gary ‘Z’ McGee

18 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Trust is an issue with my ego and others. My heart mind wants to trust others. I hav…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jun 12, 2016 to How The Elite Stay In Power ~ 'Time' To Unplug!

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Stick

"I agree with this post. The answer has always been within. I don't feel waiting for…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Feb 26, 2016 to did you ever think you are lost in information....

7 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Suiris

"I am not really into the new age hot and heavy. I'm more a truth seeker/archiver. I'…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Feb 4, 2016 to

just now

"I have had some multi-dimensional lucid experiences. As if I was doing work on all s…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 12, 2016 to Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"Thank You for your information. I feel that you added some real depth to the body/mi…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 12, 2015 to Canary in a coal mine...

8 Jan 12, 2015

"I am feeling the sensations might be from our pole shifting. I think that lines up w…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 12, 2015 to Canary in a coal mine...

8 Jan 12, 2015

"Yes, I am meditating and being kind to myself. I don't like to get paranoid so I don…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 11, 2015 to Canary in a coal mine...

8 Jan 12, 2015

"Well, as a collective we must decide what's important. Money over denying the ample…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 6, 2015 to BIG PARMA Has Come To Be Known As Doctors Of Doom : Illuminati Pharmaceutical Death Industry Exposed!

2 Jan 6, 2015

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship