Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Zachary Paul Hunter's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been hearing a high frequency almost all the time. I was wondering if it may…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jul 14, 2016 to EARS RINGING? THE FREQUENCIES ARE AMPING UP! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

2 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Zachary Paul Hunter

"Hey, this is a good topic, authority in General. Were all being forced to stick up f…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jul 10, 2016 to Unf*ck the Police: Anarchy & the Demilitarization of Law Enforcement ~ by Gary ‘Z’ McGee

18 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Michael

"Trust is an issue with my ego and others. My heart mind wants to trust others. I hav…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jun 12, 2016 to How The Elite Stay In Power ~ 'Time' To Unplug!

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Stick

"This is the kind of stuff I like here Steve. No offense to whatever anybody chooses…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Mar 22, 2016 to Feeling Free to Be Yourself is the Greatest Gift You Can Give by Shanta Gabriel

2 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"I agree with this post. The answer has always been within. I don't feel waiting for…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Feb 26, 2016 to did you ever think you are lost in information....

7 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Suiris

"I am not really into the new age hot and heavy. I'm more a truth seeker/archiver. I'…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Feb 4, 2016 to

just now

"I have had some multi-dimensional lucid experiences. As if I was doing work on all s…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 12, 2016 to Lightworker 303: Beam Me Up – Begin Ship Assignments (“Operator, Initiate Docking Sequence” – Matrix Reloaded)

20 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"Thank You for your information. I feel that you added some real depth to the body/mi…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 12, 2015 to Canary in a coal mine...

8 Jan 12, 2015

"I am feeling the sensations might be from our pole shifting. I think that lines up w…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 12, 2015 to Canary in a coal mine...

8 Jan 12, 2015

"Yes, I am meditating and being kind to myself. I don't like to get paranoid so I don…"

Zachary Paul Hunter replied Jan 11, 2015 to Canary in a coal mine...

8 Jan 12, 2015

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted a blog post

(VIDEO) LINK TO A HEALING MEDITATION WITH MOTHER MARY AND MARY MAGDALENE LETTING GO ISSUES WE MIGHT STILL BE HOLDING ON TO

I leave you a link to a great healing meditation with Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene...I think it…See More
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE'
"If they try to storm Area 51 they're a bunch of DAMN FOOLS!  They'll all be killed!"
6 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'A WORLD WITHOUT MONEY' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I was back and fell and broke a hip bone so been gone again for a few weeks.... I'm not going…"
7 hours ago
Madelaine liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ANCIENT ONES SPEAK OF TIME
15 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Last Full Week of July Angel Card Reading By Melanie Beckler

Melanie Beckler - Wow!Can you believe the last full week of July is here!? Although we're still…See More
18 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Embryotic Fluid Is Now Amniotic Fluid? More Mand/FX
19 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion College Prof/Atheist Dies, Goes To Hell And Is Severely Tormented
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship