Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"truly inspireing many thanks for sharing this beauty with us Love and Light to all B…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Jul 3, 2012 to Awesomeness of HDR-Photography By Michael Murphy, London

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Looking forward to show many thanks love and light to all !"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Jun 6, 2012 to

just now

"my book would be my notepad as i take it when i walk this supernatural moutain i liv…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Apr 14, 2012 to ACC Members a make believe practice drill if you were beamed up into a AC Mothership..minimum luggage..and just ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE..WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

93 May 14, 2012
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Much Blessings for this message Thank You i have many times seen you high up on my m…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Apr 14, 2012 to Galactic Federation of Light - You will notice a great more detail in subsequent sightings from us, Channeled by StarGazer - Cheryl

21 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Marlena

"Wise words i Thank you Krishna Love and Light to you !"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Mar 6, 2012 to We are the Change

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by KittyJenkinsLovetoAll

"the i am i am  iam in me LOVES you and although i dont know you i offer my Love to y…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Mar 6, 2012 to Im tired of these cranky, miserable for no reason humans...shove off

22 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by AquaRain

"Thanks tentinyturtles Love and Light to you  yes i think your quite right it was ver…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Mar 5, 2012 to sun danceing for me ?

4 Mar 5, 2012

"Love and Light to you Andy! No i simply asked for healing the world and to take all…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Mar 3, 2012 to sun danceing for me ?

4 Mar 5, 2012

"i have spent my whole life in this work  and shall contuine to due so Love and Light…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Mar 2, 2012 to JOB POSITIONS AVAILABLE

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Kelly

"Many Thanks i look forward to Love and Peace on earth i,m very sick due to chemspray…"

KittyJenkinsLovetoAll replied Mar 1, 2012 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation - February 28, 2012

14 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Sensei Anthony Sanchez

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) liked Drekx Omega's video
37 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... - at last a channeling with sense,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 29 2015

"Meghan Markle needs to take her lefty SJW activism, 'climate footprint' self-obsession,…"
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's what I started out to explain.  I don't mind what words others use but as one…"
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Than you for liking our post, Alan.  We are just trying to write as much as we can, I have…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship