Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Marion's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with what you have said! There is so much information and "mis"information b…"

Marion replied Jul 3, 2012 to SaLuSa Says Mass Arrests Have Begun

32 Jul 5, 2012

"I am a White Cosmic World-Bridger.. very interesting! Thank you for sharing this wit…"

Marion replied Apr 24, 2012 to Find your Galactic Dreamspell (Mayan)...you will find this Interesting and it is Fun...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by EEVIE

"I have not been visiting this site for a few months and when I did I could not belie…"

Marion replied Apr 24, 2012 to A disturbing thought

251 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Reiz

"There is more explanation on John Kettler's site. Interesting site..."

Marion replied Mar 14, 2012 to Nassim Haramein: 'Earth-sized Space-Ships Crash Into Sun'

11 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Starman

"Thank you for your inspiring post and for sharing this uplifting and re-assuring mes…"

Marion replied Nov 10, 2011 to Divine Changemakers: Maximize the 11/11 Gateway Selacia's Council of 12 Message

9 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by marianinia

"Thank you Ben, what a great, timely and insightful post... My heart resonates with t…"

Marion replied Oct 11, 2011 to ECETI - James Gilliland - First Contact Has Begun

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"Thank you Ravinder, lots of love to you..:).. This is a great and timely message and…"

Marion replied Sep 26, 2011 to Resetting Your Focal Point to Love from The Arcturian Circle

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Katjami/Soreya

"Thank you , how interesting..:).."

Marion replied Sep 26, 2011 to RUSSIAN SCIENTIST SAYS THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS MOVING INTO A NEW ENERGY "ZONE" THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE MAGNETIC FIELDS OF THE PLANETS.

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Hi greetings form London UK...:-).. Thanks for your kind words Phylos! Today we had…"

Marion replied Sep 21, 2011 to Chem trails are back!

28 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Light Shift Starseed

"There are many sources now who are predicting that the earth will shift and stretch…"

Marion replied Sep 19, 2011 to ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR 5D EARTH.....OR are you waiting for CHRISTMAS?

18 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by SuzieG

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted discussions
1 hour ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'From The White House! Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship!'
"now these riots-Pres in White house bunker-"
1 hour ago
Madelaine liked infinite soul's group Music for your soul.
1 hour ago
Profile IconDD and Less is more joined Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network
2 hours ago
1 darkstar commented on the blog post 'Greetings of the most high. We come forward now in this moment of your time with much news to share about the current situation'
"I have visions of people hugging each other too; as a matter of fact, with this cv nonsense even in…"
3 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER'
"Violence is never the answer."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"Supreme Fleet Commander Atura, of the Galactic Federation, Solaris system 3-tier security…"
3 hours ago
Phil peacefull warrior added a discussion to the group Music for your soul.
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship