Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Marion's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with what you have said! There is so much information and "mis"information b…"

Marion replied Jul 3, 2012 to SaLuSa Says Mass Arrests Have Begun

32 Jul 5, 2012

"I am a White Cosmic World-Bridger.. very interesting! Thank you for sharing this wit…"

Marion replied Apr 24, 2012 to Find your Galactic Dreamspell (Mayan)...you will find this Interesting and it is Fun...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by EEVIE

"I have not been visiting this site for a few months and when I did I could not belie…"

Marion replied Apr 24, 2012 to A disturbing thought

251 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Reiz

"There is more explanation on John Kettler's site. Interesting site..."

Marion replied Mar 14, 2012 to Nassim Haramein: 'Earth-sized Space-Ships Crash Into Sun'

11 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Starman

"Thank you for your inspiring post and for sharing this uplifting and re-assuring mes…"

Marion replied Nov 10, 2011 to Divine Changemakers: Maximize the 11/11 Gateway Selacia's Council of 12 Message

9 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by marianinia

"Thank you Ben, what a great, timely and insightful post... My heart resonates with t…"

Marion replied Oct 11, 2011 to ECETI - James Gilliland - First Contact Has Begun

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"Thank you Ravinder, lots of love to you..:).. This is a great and timely message and…"

Marion replied Sep 26, 2011 to Resetting Your Focal Point to Love from The Arcturian Circle

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Katjami/Soreya

"Thank you , how interesting..:).."

Marion replied Sep 26, 2011 to RUSSIAN SCIENTIST SAYS THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS MOVING INTO A NEW ENERGY "ZONE" THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE MAGNETIC FIELDS OF THE PLANETS.

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Hi greetings form London UK...:-).. Thanks for your kind words Phylos! Today we had…"

Marion replied Sep 21, 2011 to Chem trails are back!

28 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Light Shift Starseed

"There are many sources now who are predicting that the earth will shift and stretch…"

Marion replied Sep 19, 2011 to ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR 5D EARTH.....OR are you waiting for CHRISTMAS?

18 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by SuzieG

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
53 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
3 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship