Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

rlmstudio's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"They are all over the skies of New York city...this morning I nearly cried to see so…"

rlmstudio replied Jul 29, 2015 to Have you seen chemtrails lately?

26 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Joanna

"It is SO obvious that we have a paid poster here working against our hopes trying to…"

rlmstudio replied Dec 1, 2013 to Our Level Of Desperation Is Beyond Belief ( COMET ISON is just the new B.S. we needed!!!)

65 Dec 4, 2013

"Yeah, I was thinking about that when I made the comment...like.."remember those days…"

rlmstudio replied Feb 16, 2013 to Display of Lightships over Sedona

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Jana

"what awful camera work...makes me queasy it seems we all need a lesson in how to fil…"

rlmstudio replied Feb 16, 2013 to Display of Lightships over Sedona

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Jana

"Unfortunately, this is exactly how I feel ORB SEEKER, no more getting my heart broke…"

rlmstudio replied Feb 10, 2013 to FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - FORECLOSURE ON MAJOR CORPORATIONS

13 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by rlmstudio

"Could it be a drone?"

rlmstudio replied Feb 3, 2013 to Please Help! What did I see?

52 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Ima Scending

"Ogdoo my feeling exactly. Lonely in the middle of New York City. Lonely with in my s…"

rlmstudio replied Jan 12, 2013 to Descending feelings, anybody else?

27 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Ember

"Barron, my list is nearly identical to yours..."

rlmstudio replied Jan 9, 2013 to Post Your Favorite Books!

26 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Barron

"RENAN, what a genius post you have made here. I love the idea of all of us posting o…"

rlmstudio replied Jan 9, 2013 to Post Your Favorite Books!

26 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Barron

"Luke, You re making me laugh all day with your wonderful little videoettes! Thanks s…"

rlmstudio replied Dec 29, 2012 to What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

171 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by CaptinSayzarzillion

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music ..any music with abusive language is no fit even for animals ..it effects your mind,…"
44 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music and any music with swear words is fit not even in the jungle as it will effect the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our…See More
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)'
"Excellent Read!"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship