Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

shadowsmysticangel1050's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw 6 last month all within the same night within the same hour. The last time I s…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Oct 19, 2012 to Calling All Lightworkers! Are You Seeing Meteors In Your Local Area?

20 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Sarah Murray

"Hello Rainbow Pleiadian my name is Samantha and yes I do have almost the same thing…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Oct 15, 2012 to Greetings to everyone here :)

22 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by angel 1985

"Thank you for your warning Minvera most of the lightworkers who tell who and what th…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Oct 11, 2012 to WARNING: Attacks on Lightworkers, and incarnated beings from the White Brotherhood

61 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Luke Skywalker

"My father would verbally abuse me always saying such harsh things to me. How ugly i…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Jul 19, 2012 to Bad relationship to Earth parents

21 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"Its the dark ones getting a hold of us light people, healers ect. What you have to d…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Jul 2, 2012 to Very Depressed, Suicidal Thoughts

90 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Trinity

"Yes they can cure ANY illness, disease anything, they can even cure my chronic pain…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Jul 2, 2012 to Will light chambers cure people with birth deformations or down syndrome???

9 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by latinoindigo2012

"The left ear ringing is ur home ppl getting ur attention and healing from your home…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Jun 30, 2012 to Ringing in the Ears

52 Jul 1, 2012

"Hello Dear Achilles. I want to tell you my story. I have a chronic pain disease call…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied May 27, 2012 to Sorry

31 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by LadyTam

"Calm down Silas. Your Pleidian 5d is coming back with you. I'm having the SAME strug…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied May 24, 2012 to ~WHAT THE F#$% is HAPPENING TO ME?????????

92 May 24, 2012
Reply by ValleyForge

"I've had dreams to where I was flying and I do have wings its was weird I finally to…"

shadowsmysticangel1050 replied Mar 3, 2012 to Does angels really have wings?

26 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by TickleSoul

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
17 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship