Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Silent Warrior's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"when you say "I have yet to astral project consciously though.." what do you mean by…"

Silent Warrior replied Jun 9, 2011 to In contact with a being named Mira from the Pleiades...

62 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by arun

"The story of loosing Atlantic is totally different story which occurred.   But have…"

Silent Warrior replied Jun 9, 2011 to In contact with a being named Mira from the Pleiades...

62 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by arun

"Thanks for the information Chris it is interesting, but is it possible that you can…"

62 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by arun

"I think it's not just the bees who's having problems, i think every creatures includ…"

Silent Warrior replied Jun 3, 2011 to 'Are cell phones to blame for our disappearing bee population?' (The Art of Healing)

7 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Shemyaza

"I can't comment anything about the application but one thing i can tell you for sure…"

Silent Warrior replied Jun 3, 2011 to David Icke iPhone App - Any thoughts?

6 Jun 20, 2011

"You're right SuzieG  But you know! There’s something else people need to understand…"

Silent Warrior replied May 31, 2011 to Free Energy

4 May 31, 2011
Reply by SuzieG

"these are great ideas and solutions to replace the current  system and clean too, bu…"

Silent Warrior replied May 30, 2011 to Free Energy

4 May 31, 2011
Reply by SuzieG

"To my research and knowledge we've been monitored at least the last 6000 years and t…"

Silent Warrior replied May 30, 2011 to Gentle Reminder ...WE ARE NOT ALONE...WE ARE BEING WATCHED 24/7...Nice Photo

9 May 31, 2011
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Sorry to hear that Marique ,     I had a documentary about this kind of event taken…"

Silent Warrior replied May 27, 2011 to Planet Thiaoouba Contactee

70 May 28, 2011
Reply by Marique

"These are nice illustrations it gives an idea about his journey, thanks for the post"

Silent Warrior replied May 27, 2011 to Planet Thiaoouba Contactee

70 May 28, 2011
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some Won't Do The Job...One They Claim Is Very Good'
"More info on masks…"
58 minutes ago
Agarther posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"just in time for my birthday. LOL"
6 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Dow plunges 1000 points on Friday as the worst week since the financial crisis continues. The Dow is down more than 4,000 points this week."
6 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
13 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Earth Star Breath of Life Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday February 29,  2020  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $25 Within all of us exist amazing natural…See More
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
18 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship