Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad to see Colleen smile, it hasn't been easy for her. Maybe that's why she was…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 17, 2018 to SHELDAN's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

11 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"Cambridge, August 2012. The video was previously posted here, but doesn't show. Nice…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 14, 2018 to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"I think I found one of the videos you mentioned in this post: Sirian Scout Ships - T…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 14, 2018 to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"I thought I saved the links to some of these videos, but it seems I've only saved th…"

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"Well, someone else identified these craft for me, I guess you know him :)I also like…"

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"Malcolm, when you look at the video that you posted you see tree identical spacecraf…"

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"I think these are toy store based space craft, compared to this: "

ET Hugger replied Nov 12, 2018 to GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...

22 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"He gets the message :)"

ET Hugger replied Nov 12, 2018 to Sheldan's Recovery - An Update

26 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"♡♡♡ Happy Birthday, Sheldan and speedy recovery. Sending love, ease and joy to Colle…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 11, 2018 to Sheldan's Recovery - An Update

26 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"And of course..."

ET Hugger replied Oct 31, 2018 to Sheldan's Recovery - An Update

26 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
35 minutes ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked'
"The problem with avians, is that they play like any other species. It doesn't matter if it is…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post PHYSICAL UPGRADES AND ASCENSION SYMPTOMS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
6 hours ago
Rich228 posted a discussion

Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

I agree wholeheartedly! These are all alien spirits that comprises the fallen angels, archons,…See More
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'TVMillionaires, Bilionares, Trillionares..LETS WEIGH UP YOUR KARMAS...Did You Earn By Honest Means Or Dishonest Means ???'
"What a pity ...what a pity ...what a pity for THE KARMAS OF THE DISHONEST RICH IS COMING TO RIPE…"
7 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"GRAZIE !!!!"
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship