Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"The Nations and the Rays: Link to Website"

ET Hugger replied Nov 22 to The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos

55 Nov 25
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I have read parts of these books, it's interesting, but I don't find it easy to see…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 22 to The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos

55 Nov 25
Reply by Drekx Omega

"She seems to see things that aren't really there. I don't get it ;) "

ET Hugger replied Nov 12 to Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016

26 Nov 13
Reply by Drekx Omega

"In the EU they try to blame the Russians for everything, but no one seems to buy it…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 10 to Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???

47 Nov 12
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I've read your story, this sounds like an interesting trip. Great photos from Arizon…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 6 to MALCOLM'S ROAD TRIP 2019 - A Shapeshifter in Madrid, NM; A Ghost In Taos, NM; A Tall Grey Alien In Dulce, NM; And FBI/MIB Issues In Sedona, AZ.... LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

5 Nov 8
Reply by Malcolm

"Welcome back, Malcolm. This is a long read in the truest sense, so I will check it o…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 6 to MALCOLM'S ROAD TRIP 2019 - A Shapeshifter in Madrid, NM; A Ghost In Taos, NM; A Tall Grey Alien In Dulce, NM; And FBI/MIB Issues In Sedona, AZ.... LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

5 Nov 8
Reply by Malcolm

"Sending you and the UK positive vibes. Boris, may the force be with youand keep on m…"

ET Hugger replied Oct 21 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"That sounds depressing... I've noticed the shift from genuine left wing idealism to…"

ET Hugger replied Oct 21 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"I've been wondering about Greta.  Everything she says sounds rehearsed.  She doesn't…"

ET Hugger replied Oct 20 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"Did you read this: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vatican-raid/vatican-police-ra…"

ET Hugger replied Oct 7 to EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019

40 Oct 19
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"Jeremy Corbyn is a danger of the reddest hue, in the UK. He has a faith and it's called…"
15 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEVERAL SHORT MESSAGES OF THE DAY FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Yes, I definitely agree with you, Amparo...and we are doing just that...but Val is referring to…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Tip To All Those Who Go To Temples...Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Hare Krishna ..And Others'
"Problem solved ..go in clean and go out clean "
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"These are test flights over the dry lake bed....EARTH HUMAN PILOTS...And if you had any common…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine Mother By Ronna Herman

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine MotherBy Ronna Herman & Archangel MichaelBeloved…See More
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship